Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just a vent.

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
So we have been denied medicade since I found out I was pregnant.. they said dh made to much for not have many bills. So we got our water and electric switched in our name. Tried it again and got denied. Their now saying bills has nothing to do with it.. they only use bills for food stamps.. dh gets paid biweekly and don't make a whole lot. Over half of his checks go to bills alone. Not including groceries and necessities.. ugh its so frustrating.. I just wanna scream. My 2yo is on arkids..ah!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
midnightstar21
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:50 PM

hugs I am so sorry! I hope you guys figure something out before the baby comes! Hospital bills etc are so expensive!!! How can they deny you like that! : (

Pregnant with baby number two and mother to a five yr old princess <3 <3<3

DerDer528
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Thank You. I Did ForgetTo Mention That Im On My Dads Insurance But It Still SuckS For What Dh Is Making... Im Due In.july So Well See Wha Happens..

Quoting midnightstar21:

hugs I am so sorry! I hope you guys figure something out before the baby comes! Hospital bills etc are so expensive!!! How can they deny you like that! : (

midnightstar21
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Well at least you have some type of insurance that would be awful. I couldn't imagine!

Quoting DerDer528:

Thank You. I Did ForgetTo Mention That Im On My Dads Insurance But It Still SuckS For What Dh Is Making... Im Due In.july So Well See Wha Happens..

Quoting midnightstar21:

Pregnant with baby number two and mother to a five yr old princess <3 <3<3

DerDer528
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Yeah I Know! It Could Always Be Worse Lol. Ive Got To.Start Looking At The Brifht Side of Things

Quoting midnightstar21:

Well at least you have some type of insurance that would be awful. I couldn't imagine!

Quoting DerDer528:

Quoting midnightstar21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)