Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A milestone I hope

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  • 2 Replies

It is too early to test but, I was hoping that someone else had my symptoms. Let me start off with I am 37 and never been pregnant. I waited until I was ready and now am feeling like a baby time bomb. :(  Sweet husband & I did the baby dance on the 28th of this month. I ovulated around the 31st according to my period diary. I have been cramping, lower back pain, tender breasts and smelling things randomly from across the room all with negative PG tests (I realize I tested way early). I feel like a crazy person as according to everything I've read, it is impossible for me to have these symptoms before 4 weeks. Now I think it could be an ovarian cyst (damn webmd!). Anyone else feeling pregnant before it's medically possible?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Give yourself some extra time! 

If you caught the egg on the 30th-31st, then you could still be too early to test. However, if the egg hasn't implanted yet (which takes anywhere from 6-12 days after conception), there's no way you would have symptoms. It could very well be in your head. That's not a bad thing, it's actually very common. The pregnancy hormone is what actually causes symptoms, though many women will swear they have symptoms long before implantation.. that's a whole different ballpark though. LOL

Give your body some time. Test again Saturday morning!

myfirstmaybe
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Saturday? Sheesh! That's a lifetime away! ;0> I truly appreciate your response. I knew the symptoms may be in my head or hopes. I'll just have to wait & see. :0) Hubby's bday is on Sunday. May be I can swing an early bday present.

Thank you again!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)