Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

If it were up to you....

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 19 Replies

If it were up to you... at what week would you want your baby to be born? I don't mean you would actually choose, like inducing when baby isnt ready or schedule a C-section just so you could pick the date. I mean, if you could wish on a shooting star or rub a pregnancy genie's lamp... what week would you choose?

(don't say, whenever he/she is ready. when would you like them to be ready?)

I'd love mine to come right at 41 weeks. I like my babies well cooked, but any longer and my dr will be wanting to induce.

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:39 PM
38.5 she came at 39.1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby2013143
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I'm 38 weeks and Im ready for my angel now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

37 weeks and 5 days. That would be the perfect date. She'd be born on a Tuesday like everybody else, considered full term, and I would not have to be pregnant anymore. Oh and my husband would be all happy she got him out of work LOL

JadeTigr7
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:44 PM
40 weeks is good for me.
baby2013143
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:45 PM
I'm 38 weeks and Im ready for my angel now.
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
40 weeks. My due date would do nicely but I tend to go longer. I am expecting Squishy Bug to show up around 41-42 weeks.
sfank
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I would love to go into labour on my own early in the morning 10 days past my edd (which is when my clinic induces). Sure being pregnant isn't the most fun ever but like you I really like well cooked babies. My induction with my daughter went really well but I'd just rather go into labour on my own.

Babydoll2527
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Right now, anything past 30wks would make me happy especially since the Dr is talking about as early as 24wks for health issues...I refuse to let her come that early!!
Racheldp20
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:24 PM

39 weeks would be good, after my birthday but before or by her due date

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I am due Thursday Oct 10th. But my last two baby's were born at 38 wks 3 days which would be Sunday Sept 29th a day after my second was born. So if I could chose my perfect date it would be Friday Oct 4th. I would be 39 wks 1 day. Then I would have june, july, august, Sept, Oct birthdays. And My first two were born both on Sunday and my 3rd was born on Friday. So it would be awesome to have this one born on Friday to LOL

My real goa is just to make it to the 1st of Oct. I just really want this baby born in Oct. But I have a feeling I wont make it to that date :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN