Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pcos ladies question please

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
Alright I have had one baby a boy and it took awhile because of pcos.What was odd things i have now noticed looking back for ways to get pregnant again this time.I started prescription prenatels pills in June 2006.I went to a Army month long training exercise in the desert in California.I took a blood test their two weeks later had some symptoms peeing a lot,exhausted.All tests was negative.Came back in August mind you all these months no period!Went on vacation for two weeks to see family.Had extreme hunger while Thier also had to get out of a hot shower because I felt sick one day around August too.Came back to Fort Riley and I went to the doctor.Took pee tests this whole time!!! Nothing all negative... Did blood test and it finally gave me my answer of wtf is going on.Oh they also said I have pcos and did a inner ultrasound seen the overy was covered in the can't spell what they are called but they look like little pearls.The doctor was called and the blood said im pregnant was very happy.
Present day almost 6 years later ( didn't want to wait this long but had no choice). We have been ttc again for 7 months. First time I used no ovulation test, did basil temperture things,got pregnant.So figured I will let God decide and not fool with it.Just get wondfo pee tests and see what happens.Well after being on bc for 5 years I got off in September 2012 had my period in Janurary,Feburary 23 stopped,April nothing so far.My question after all this is I have waited for one month and 2 weeks and 3,days.What would you do if you had pcos in this situation.I asked my husband and he said idk honey.... Oh and I peeing like a mad women lol like I was with my son after I tested positive. Major hunger,sudden sleepiness,Major mood swings.These are the options that I see A.see if i test postive on urine tests I don't think even work at all ever for me B.Go to doctor now to test C.Wait nine or ten weeks with no AF.Thank you very much for your time,caring to read this :) Oh and I know this should be in ttc but i needed a pregnant pcos perceptive thanks again ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Nicole.Brown
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

A. TEST RIGHT NOW !

B. IF NEGATIVE GO TO DOCTOR AND CONFIRM

C. ASK DOCTOR FOR PROVERA

D. ASK DOCTOR FOR FEMARA

E. GET PREGNANT! LOL

That is exactly what I did.. good luck

CafeMom Tickers
butterflymama21
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

PCOS is tricky. If you think your preggo I would wait a week and retest. Then consider seeing your OB! I too have PCOS and each kid took years. I have finally decided that TTC was pointless. God always gave me my babies when he planned them, not when I did. So now I give my fertility to him! It sounds like your doing everything you can, aside from taking the next step and seeing a Dr. Fertility drugs never worked for me (again I think it was God's timing not ours) But that could be a possibility for you!

butterflymama21
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN