Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you sleeping?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM
  • 19 Replies
Has your sleep habits changed since getting a bfp?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vcoskey
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 34+ weeks....what's sleep? ;)

Is that thing that other people do when it's dark out when they aren't tossing and turning and peeing 16 times and having leg cramps and Braxton Hicks and a wiggly baby kicking their ribs?

I think I've heard of it...it sounds magical! ;)
JamieMN
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I used to sleep so well...for like 9-10 hours straight. Now I'm lucky if I sleep two hours without waking up in pain or to pee. I'm 20 weeks. I miss sleep!

CollinMommy
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I don't know what that word even is anymore!! I am 33 weeks and I don't think I have even heard of that word in about 10 wks now!!!! I will welcome the day it returns to my life!!!! :) 

Amybarnhart11
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:17 PM

My thoughts exactly. My husband keeps joking with me that we need a chamber pot to save me walking all the way across the house every 30 minutes! It's gross, but sadly tempting! Lmao 

Quoting Vcoskey:

Is that thing that other people do when it's dark out when they aren't tossing and turning and peeing 16 times and having leg cramps and Braxton Hicks and a wiggly baby kicking their ribs?

brittany208
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Sleeping is not great when DH is here. Apparently I'm an oven, and he wakes up dripping with sweat. With both of us tossing and turning, we wake up about a million times a night. When he's out of town working, its not as bad. I wake up a few times, but get back to sleep pretty easily since I have the whole bed and all the pillows to myself :)

Strawberry2008
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I miss sleeping.... I am 28 weeks, and I wake up every couple of hours either for no reason or to pee....

mom_to_kenzie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Quoting Vcoskey:

You forgot checking on kids and sore sides!!! Lol

I'm only 29 weeks, and I sleep horribly as it is, but talk about insomnia and exhaustion!! Kind of contradicts itself, but I can't go to sleep and when I wake up, I'm still so tired. There's only about a 2-3 hour stretch that I get good sleep.
5tyli5hLensT
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:46 PM

First two months all I wanted to do was SLEEP ALL DAY lol Which I did on my days off hehe. But now in my 4th month, my energy has come back and I sleep good but have been waking alot due to baby kicks. 

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I dream for a bit then pee. Odd dream. Pee. Odd dream. Pee
soaringflutes
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:35 PM

When I first found out I was pregnant, I was up to pee every two hours.  Now I'm up every hour of every night...I'm so tired.  Hopefully after birth, the baby will let me sleep for a two hour stretch.  I can hope!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured