Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Almost ready!!! piog! update!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

WOOHOO! Getting things checked off!!!  Got stuff ordered today! and stuff coming in mail today!!  My bags are only half packed though.. keep goign abck and forth on what i want in there LOL.  But my birth plan is all done except finnal write up (ugh im such a horrid speller LOL)

anyway wanna show off!!!

I ordered my stroller this morning!!

Graco Ready2Grow Stand and Ride Stroller

It will be here next week!!!

And We got this last weekend!! 

I also ordered a 12 count bulk order of bumgenius AIO snap diapers that should be here today!!! I got a rainbow of colors (well except for pink LOL)!!!!

Still need the matress pad and crib set.  But im not sure when im getting those.  Since my idiot mother has offered to buy matress and is making the crib set oh joy! *beats head on wall....i really just wanna order the set i had origianly wanted. especially since she tried talking to me today and instead of appoligising she made it alllll about her.  and still thinks im making up the spd!

anyway!!!  Still some little things that are needed but nothing majer for now.  We are still hoping to get a breast pump threw insurance BUT  being pushed around on that.  So might just save up for one. 

My bag is kinda packed, cadans is done.  Since i have no idea how long or what id need at the birth center its hard to figure ito ut. LOL.  i have my labor gown i got. a sports bra and undies. im going to take my tablet and a bag of these extra yummy snacks i got.  but since i go in when contractions are 4 min apart and then will come home 3-5 hours after he is born....should i take soaps.. couple changes of cloths..or just one....yeah LOL gotta find that list they sent home at our first visit.

whats left on your lists?  get anything cute this week?  Oh and opnion on my mohter...shoudl i get matress and crib set my self..or wait and see?  

update!!! THERE HERE!!!

12 bum genius OS AIO diapers!!!! OOOOH ladies!!! this is the hightlight of my day!!!  Im crying im so happy!!! now off to wash them and get them ready for baby boy!!! 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Yay!!!  Things are coing together well for you!

I just ordered some more maternity clothes from Motherhood yesterday...I am so excited for them!  I have a few things I need for baby...take home outfit, more headbands with bows!!, and a car seat.

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Aww i love that play yard!! the shade of blue is so pretty! I just got my double stroller delivered last week and my little guy already loves the front seat! :)  It sounds like youre doing good and getting things done and ready! Best of lucK!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Very exciting!

I'm not expecting any baby stuff, but I did order some supplies for my son's 1st birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:56 AM
You should get nursing bras and tanks since you are breast feeding rather than sports bras.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)