Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Wondering..

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello! And let me just say thx in advance for answers!
My cycle is about 24-27 days...which my obgyn told me that was normal depending on the month etc. my period for march was the march 11th-14th (normal for me). i had unprotected sex on march 22nd. We used the withdrawal method. He urinated before, & wiped off precum before entering. And pulled out before ejaculation. My april period came on time, my normal flow, no spotting or anything, and my expected amount of days (which is 4). Now my question is, I've heard women say if u have a short cycle, u could be pregnant and still have your period because your cycle is short and your body doesn't recognize Pregnancy just yet. Is this true? It was a good week and a half to two weeks from the time i had sex (even tho he pulled out before ejaculation) to the time my period came. Just wanting a few answers, any advice or answers would be appreciated!
Sn: from what i understand if implantation bleeding occurs, its very light, or spotting, and doesn't get heavy like a normal menstrual would, and doesn't last as long. Am i right?
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:02 PM

urinating and wiping off before entering means nothing.... some women don't get immplantation bleeding, some do.I would test.

Inquirer2013
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Ooh ok...maybe i was misinformed about that. One of my old dr's told me if a man urinates before having sex, and making sure precum is wiped off, then that lowers the chance of precum picking up leftover sperm from last ejaculation. (Technically she said there is no actual sperm in precum, but it can pick up sperm from last ejaculation).
And i know withdrawal is not a good form of birth control, but IF he had ejaculated in me, i wouldnt have had a period, correct??

Quoting Larsbug:

urinating and wiping off before entering means nothing.... some women don't get immplantation bleeding, some do.I would test.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:49 PM

that doctor was an idiot and highly misinfomred you... pre-ejaculation is more potent with sperm than when he ejaculates... you can still get a period if he ejaculates in you, you just wouldn't get your period if you were pregnant in MOST cases.

Quoting Inquirer2013:

Ooh ok...maybe i was misinformed about that. One of my old dr's told me if a man urinates before having sex, and making sure precum is wiped off, then that lowers the chance of precum picking up leftover sperm from last ejaculation. (Technically she said there is no actual sperm in precum, but it can pick up sperm from last ejaculation).
And i know withdrawal is not a good form of birth control, but IF he had ejaculated in me, i wouldnt have had a period, correct??

Quoting Larsbug:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN