Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Please help me! This concern is consuming me

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:07 PM
  • 17 Replies

I am 6 days late today, I know that's not too long. My period was due on the 6th and i only spotted a watery blood that day and i havent had any sign of a period since. My boobs have been tender for about a week before my due period and i have little cramps that last 5 seconds and go away for about an hour or 2, my nipples are itchy and hurt to the touch, and I go pee about 7 or 8 times a day, I get light headed and get migraines. This has never happened to me before. Any help for me? Im young, only 17, and I need some input. I have no one to talk to. And I was wondering if there is a high chance of me being pregnant, if so, how high do you think? Or if you guys might have any idea if it could be something else. 

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stagemom98
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

take a test girlie... It's the only way to know for sure

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Test

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

The most fertile couple who are trying to get pregnant, charting ovulation, and doing everything "right" only has a 20% chance of pregnancy every month.

DaniRenea
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Thank you so much!  

stagemom98
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:30 PM

But you should STILL test, just in case.

Quoting Pandapanda:

The most fertile couple who are trying to get pregnant, charting ovulation, and doing everything "right" only has a 20% chance of pregnancy every month.

BabyFruit Ticker

5tyli5hLensT
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Well if you've been having sex, then I would test :) Do it like right when you wake up, its a bit more accurate, Good luck!!

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:54 PM

test

MrsHill12
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup take a test I mean you symptoms could be period related but also could be pregnancy related... For me this pregnancy I had to pee constantly and it started about a week before my missed period but tender nipples/boobs not till like a month later but everyone is different and every pregnancy is different ... Yes you could be pregnant BUT you might not be! Best way to know is like others said take a test as soon as you wake up in morning... Do not read results after 5 minutes! Read directions and you will get your results good luck ... And even if you are pregnant everything will be okay!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
soaringflutes
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Whatever the stats are on becoming pregnant, it just depends.  I'm 41 and got pregnant on the second month of trying.  Sometimes it takes next to know time at all, even if you are trying. 

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:34 PM

take and test and update please!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)