Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Im confused *scratches head* (TMI)

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 4:22 AM
  • 8 Replies
My first af was wacky light pink two days day three bright red no clots. It showed up on march fourteenth 4 months after i lost our baby twin boys. Was this a normal af or could something be wrong. Advice dont see pcp till 24th of aprial
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure you are fine. Are you seeking therapy? Mc are always very hard but yours seems to have affects more severe than most moms i have seen. Posting pics of the mc in unrelated posts has been the most concerning symptom to me. Clearly you have pain that is coming out. What if you don't get pregnant again for years? Can you move forward not pregnant or have you become obsessed with getting pregnant again? I would say a pregnancy forum probably isn't the most healthy forum. Maybe a loss group or one that has nothing to do with babies at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicole.Brown
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Why do you see a pcp?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugareemommee
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I think you're fine. After my miscarriage I bled heavily sometimes, lightly other times when my periods became regular again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Mine was not a mc mine was pre term laber resulting in loss im not obssed my first pregnancy was a true mc cramps pain an all my boys were born alive

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I'm sure you are fine. Are you seeking therapy? Mc are always very hard but yours seems to have affects more severe than most moms i have seen. Posting pics of the mc in unrelated posts has been the most concerning symptom to me. Clearly you have pain that is coming out. What if you don't get pregnant again for years? Can you move forward not pregnant or have you become obsessed with getting pregnant again? I would say a pregnancy forum probably isn't the most healthy forum. Maybe a loss group or one that has nothing to do with babies at all.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Primary care physcian or what ever the physcians are below doctors

Quoting Nicole.Brown:

Why do you see a pcp?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Mine wasent a mc it was pre term laber resulting in loss my boys were born alive

Quoting sugareemommee:

I think you're fine. After my miscarriage I bled heavily sometimes, lightly other times when my periods became regular again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicole.Brown
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:55 PM
You should be seeing an ob

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

Quoting Nicole.Brown:

Why do you see a pcp?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 12:54 AM
When i get my insurance back i will do that my 1st loss was a mc an it was like it was supposed to be my loss of my boys preterm laber resulting in loss they were both born alive

Quoting Nicole.Brown:

You should be seeing an ob

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

Quoting Nicole.Brown:

Why do you see a pcp?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)