Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby Shower Game Ideas

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM
  • 3 Replies

Does anyone have any good baby shower game ideas that they can suggest?:).

by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
brittany208
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 8:06 AM

At mine, we did a diaper and dress the baby (doll) race. It was a lot of fun. Especially since the lady who doesnt have any kids won.

We also had a bunch of unmarked jars of baby food we had to guess what they were.

We had people write their guesses of how far around I measured. Then they measured my belly to see who was the closest.

Try pinterest. they have a ton...

Baby items Price is Right (guess how much things cost, like a pack of diapers)

Baby word scramble

Melt different kinds of chocolate in diapers (so it looks like poop) and people have to eat some and figure out what kind of candy bar it was.

Not a game... but write messages on diapers for parents to read when they change a diaper. (Like, daddy's turn!)

Gabrielle1982
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I made up a game that went over really well for my sisters.  It was called "Build a Baby".  If it already existed, I didn't know about it, lol.  Anyway, I put people in groups and each were given a bag of the same items and had to build a baby from them.  The mom picked the cutest baby for the win.  My bag included a balloon, marker, onesie, popsicles sticks and some other stuff I can't remember.  They didn't have to use all the items.  It was pretty funny.

Gabrielle1982
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM

We also paired up.  There was a mommy and a baby.  The mommy had to feed the baby and the first one to finish their bottle wins.  Then there is the game where you melt chocolate in diapers and people guess which candy bar is in the diaper.  The one where you pass around a roll of toilet paper and people tear off how much they think will fit around the mama once.  Blind folded diaper changing race.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN