Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

You realized you were pregnant when...?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not talking about missing your period, or getting a postive pregnancy test. I mean, what else told you that you were pregnant?

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
K3lly94
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM

About the fourth day my son had'nt left my side for even a second and my dog trying to attack everyone who came through the gate even people she like before.

firebird78
by Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Exhaustion was suddenly starting to kick my butt. After the gym I would just go home and stay in bed.
And a few days later all the sudden I wanted some malt o meal. I got it and made it but if anyone had got in the way of me and that food I would've punched them in the face. (No kids live here btw) I thought that was a little too weird so my roommate suggested I go buy a test.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CelestialSong
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Well, my first two pregnancies I knew basically from conception. I just knew I was pregnant, and I had to wait weeks to prove it! This time, really, nothing. My period was late and I tested, and that was it. I'm 9 weeks now and even though I have pregnancy symptoms (a bit of nausea, extreme fatigue, cravings and aversions, digestive issues, etc) I still don't feel pregnant like I did before. It's weird.

Nbebemakes4
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM

My df told me.. i didnt think so at all but took a test & he was right!

Jessicataylor02
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I had been sick for a week and my dh made me go to the er. They did blood and urine tests. Came back and said well congratulations your just pregnant!
oliver92
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:17 AM

sitting there talking to my kids or my mom and then realizing I fell asleep.  Unable to eat because I was so nautious.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:21 AM
My grandmother told me I was pregnant with the first I had a weird dizzy spell with the second I just knew with this third baby my sense of smell and taste changed before I missed my period.
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 17, 2013 at 3:07 AM

My lower stomach was super tender. Like, pants hurt to wear, seat belts hurt, leaning on anything REALLY hurt. Cantaloupe suddenly tasted like cough syrup. My cervix was really high even though my period was late, usually it drops when I'm getting close. I know there was more, but I can't remember what it was. It took a week of being late to get a positive test so I was aware of every little thing in that time.

Steph103
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 3:08 AM

The implantation bleeding I had right after Nov 30th when I was suppose to get my period.

Mommabearbergh
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Dh told me I am so oblivious to my own body he notices things I don't
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN