Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

You realized you were pregnant when...?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not talking about missing your period, or getting a postive pregnancy test. I mean, what else told you that you were pregnant?

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
maggster42006
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:19 AM
I hate peanut butter. The look of it, the smell, the taste. Ever since I was pregnant with DS. I knew I was pregnant when after easter I sat down and devoured a whole bag of reeses minis...theyy were amazing lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:23 AM
With my first pregnancy everyone kept saying I looked different and my eyes had changed. My husband was 100% sure I was pregnant so I took the test to shut him up. Lol he was right by it took 4 more test for me to be sure.
With this pregnancy it hit me when this one customer was asking me questions while wiping sweat off her forehead and chest and I was fighting really hard not to throw up. As soon as the customer left I didn't have to throw up anymore. That's when I just said I must be pregnant and I tested 20 minutes later and yes I was right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:27 AM
With my oldest, I was exhausted constantly and instead of my usual PMS cravings of Doritos and other junk, I was really craving salads...then I realized I was 9 days late, lol.

With my youngest, again super tired but it was also a very busy time at work, school, and I had a toddler. I tested because we walked into the grocery store a couple days before Thanksgiving and I about hurled from the mix of smells from the deli and bakery. I told my husband we should grab a test just to be sure. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyssa1988-21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Actually I knew with both pregnancies right away. With my son I kept telling my fiance (for 3 weeks) that I thought I was pregnant (but we kept getting negatives) we went too planned parenthood and I was 4 weeks pregnant lol.
In the beginning of this pregnancy I was sooooo tired and moody the first 2 weeks that I just knew I was pregnant I am now in between 24 and 27 weeks ( the doctors aren't sure b/c she is measuring a week and a half smaller then the dates I gave them.
tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I wanted to add pineapples to my spaghetti sauce.
Megan11587
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM

During the first pregnancy it was sore breasts.  This time,I was EXHAUSTED for about a week.

goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:50 AM
With this pregnancy i would've never known til i started feeling movement! not one symptom that gave it away. lol. now my first two- i was sick from week 3 until about week 14. but what got me wanting to test was me crying at the spca commercial with sarah mclaclhan ( however you spell her name. lol.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CearaaB
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Well this is my 1st pregnancy but i knew i was pregnant because my veins where swollen in looked darker my skin was hotter then normal like i had a fever and i had mild nausea .. and when i used the bathroom i started cramping afterwards like i had a UTI or something
coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM

When I was nauseas for more than a day

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I felt sick for 3 days in the morning and my dh kept saying I bet your pregnant this time(we were trying for 7 months)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN