Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

You realized you were pregnant when...?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not talking about missing your period, or getting a postive pregnancy test. I mean, what else told you that you were pregnant?

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
Drienne13
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM

A craving for McDonald's french fries.

I always hated them. lol

5tyli5hLensT
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I was nauseous and fatigued, thought my birthcontrol was the culprit so I went to the doc to switch it. They tested me and bam told me I was expecting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I just knew. I usually know, not sure how, I just do.
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Aw man! Now I want French fries.

Quoting Drienne13:

A craving for McDonald's french fries.

I always hated them. lol

pacificamom
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM

my stomach sounded like a tapeworm was in it

la_sirena22
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I was running to the bathroom at work all the time and normally I have great bladder capacity! Tested when my period was late - bam!

cecilyshortcake
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Well honestly the second it happened thinking back now it was like I knew right after we got done. (I know a little too much but it's true). But being that I was in denial I'd say the main thing was the metal taste in my mouth, the extreme appetite and I started to look like I got a boob job lol which is definitely a perk in my b cup case haha. Oh and the day I decided to buy a test I noticed I had developed a very round small pouch on my tummy which was odd because normally my stomach is flat. And all your typical early pregnancy symptoms, yeah got those. Again, I was just in denial for about a  month. lol

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:34 PM

when my friend said "you're pregnant", I said "no, I'm not...I'm on the pill..." she goes "ok..."  then the next day I was CRAVING sushi...HATE sushi... I knew I needed to test and she was right!

with DS2 I knew I needed to test when I just started crying out of nowhere...I'm by no means a crier so... that was my first clue.

Collier3
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I was having crazy vivid dreams, waking very early in the am, and having hip pain/discomfort for about 4 days before my BFP.

Lovemybaby551
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I was starving and my husband bought me taco bell. I love taco bell but as soon as I smelled it I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Took a test the next day and it was positive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN