Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

You realized you were pregnant when...?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not talking about missing your period, or getting a postive pregnancy test. I mean, what else told you that you were pregnant?

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
Lovemybaby551
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM

For about two weeks all I wanted to eat was those damn french fries lol.
Quoting YzmaRocks:

Aw man! Now I want French fries.

Quoting Drienne13:

A craving for McDonald's french fries.

I always hated them. lol

nerdymom28
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I knew the moment we were done having sex. I don't know how...I was just like "Shit, I bet I'm pregnant." And BOOM - a few weeks and one positive pregnancy test later, I was right! There were no physical symptoms, I just...knew.

hygreenday
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I keep thinking somethings up i couldn;t eat kept vomiting had pains and a lot of cramping. peeing a lot. hen i was fin on my birthay til i went outside and then i had to puke out of nowhere. next day took a test and came back positive. Birthday suprise

ARMYWife624
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:37 PM

i woke up 3 mornings in a row throwing up with a headache. I thought the vommiting was from my headaches but then the 4th morning i didn't have a headache but threw up. and bam, I'm pregant. lol

emilyelephant
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I was smoking only half a cigarette a day because they were making me feel sick. I wasn't a heavy smoker but I could at least finish one. I gained about 10 lbs in a month and when SO went to work I would pretty much clean out the cupboards eating everything.

I didn't put those things together until I missed my period and got a positive test though, so the missed period was the only thing that made me think "maybe I'm pregnant"

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I was so tired and I could SMELL everything single thing within three miles of me. LOL

true-love-21
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Nothing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kbear1992
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Boobs hurt really bad, sleeping all the time, I wanted tuna just in a bowl no bread, and my df said he had a dream I was preggo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I loved tuna sandwiches before i was pregnant and i hate them now that i am pregnant.

Pregnant with baby number two and mother to a five yr old princess <3 <3<3

jlh2011
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM

..my cat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN