Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

You realized you were pregnant when...?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not talking about missing your period, or getting a postive pregnancy test. I mean, what else told you that you were pregnant?

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (81-84):
xixCandyxix
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Honestly? I always felt pregnant a good week or so before I missed my period. Usually just days after ovulation. I would feel nauseous, my breasts would hurt, and I just felt off. And I was never wrong or mistook it for PMS or anything, I was always pregnant when I suspected it.

xXVICKYXx
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:08 PM
I started getting horrible morning sickness. But I had a staph infection regardless and found out I was pregnant when I went to the hospital for it. I was only 3 weeks pregnant when I found out for sure. Started feeling sick four days before I found out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissusFranks
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I suspected right away. We mapped my cycle before I even went off BC and "went at it" the days I was supposed to be most fertile. Within two weeks I felt breast tenderness like never before and they seemed HUGE. Went off BC 7/17 and by 8/13 I was convinced I was pregnant. We took a test "up to 5 days before my missed period" because I was so sure and got a BFN but then period didn't come, so we waited and by 8/22 were able to get a BFP on a home test. Guess I know my body pretty well, good to know I'm not an "I didn't know I was pregnant" mommy. That would be terrifying.

itann
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I didn't miss my period. No nausea or eating problem. But first time in my life, my boobs were sore even after the period (my boobs alws get sored 2-3 days before period). Also I had trouble breathing while I was at work which is why I went to the doctor to check if I got asthma like my grandfather & turned out to be pregnant!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN