Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what stroller do you have or are getting?

Posted by   + Show Post

What stroller do you have?

How much did you pay for it and where did you get it at?

Do you love it or hate it?

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
shamillionaire
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Me too! Absolutely loved it! I have two little ones now so i need a double. But my friend seen my jogging stroller and was impressed so now she has it and loves it too!

Quoting DeNali21:

Baby trend jogger travel system. Love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kellysparkles
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:32 AM
I love it..and I must compliment you on your impeccable taste :P lol

Quoting Racheldp20:

lol, I have the same one. Baby's not here yet but I'm glad to hear you like it

Quoting kellysparkles:

I have a Graco Deluxe Travel System (click "Graco" and it'll take you to it).  I love it.  We bought an extra base so we only have the one carseat and my DD loves it, too.  The stroller isn't too big, but it's solid and there's room for all of our stuff.  I'm very satisfied with our stroller.

lillucky8
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I have the chicco that matches the infant seat. I love it. Its a bit heavy but it gets the job done. I still use it with my 2.5 yr old and my eight month old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Im reusing the carseat and stroller i used with ds. I hoping jts neutral but oh well. Its a graco spree travel system and then ill get a convertable. Whatever is on sale. Ds is in a myride 65 lx and its just too big
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I bought a moby wrap...this is my first baby to use it with, so the stroller might not even come in handy

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Same. Ergo and Boba carrier for this mama.

Quoting xredstarsx:

I don't use a stroller so bump!

JLCrunch
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Safety 1st Aerolite Travel System

I Love Love Love it! We got it as a gift and have used it without fail for the past 9 months with DD. It's sturdy, not overly heavy and easy to use. My only complaint is it has a slide and click mechanism to fold it and sometimes I have trouble sliding it (I have early stages of rheomatoid arthritis).

Proudmommy0610
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Bugaboo bee or cameleon for dd due in nine weeks. DS fits in it if he falls asleep and I can use the carrier for DD. Both retail for 600+
Nolanzo
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I JUST got my Graco Trecco Metropolis yesterday from Amazon... I LOVE IT! Its gorgeous... cheap at $135.99 and I got two day shipping... ordered it Monday afternoon and it was at my house Wednesday morning. Can't wait to use it!!

Two things: its large and HEAVY. Don't know if this is going to be an annoyance or not... really the only time it needs lifting is into and out of the trunk...DH can take care of that :)
JMCorbin84
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Started off w a Graco travel system for dd, but last yr the stroller got wet & mildewed in our trunk so w this new baby coming dh is drooling over the Jeep jogging stroller system & our Graco infant seat should fit it.
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:56 AM

we havetoget a new one too because the smae thing happened, we left it on our porchonce and it got wet =/ weare getting Harmony Juvenile Deluxe Modular Stroller - Odyssey Im in love with it and it looks expensive but its super cheap

Quoting JMCorbin84:

Started off w a Graco travel system for dd, but last yr the stroller got wet & mildewed in our trunk so w this new baby coming dh is drooling over the Jeep jogging stroller system & our Graco infant seat should fit it.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)