Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what stroller do you have or are getting?

Posted by   + Show Post

What stroller do you have?

How much did you pay for it and where did you get it at?

Do you love it or hate it?

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Replies (31-40):
JMCorbin84
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM
We also had something similar to the Chicco Liteweight stroller, loved this thing to death! But just checked our storage last wk & even tho I thought it was water tight our stroller is covered in black mildew-ug! I swear the next stroller is getting stored sonewhere in the house even if I have to hang it from the ceiling! Lol

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

we havetoget a new one too because the smae thing happened, we left it on our porchonce and it got wet =/ weare getting Harmony Juvenile Deluxe Modular Stroller - Odyssey Im in love with it and it looks expensive but its super cheap

Quoting JMCorbin84:

Started off w a Graco travel system for dd, but last yr the stroller got wet & mildewed in our trunk so w this new baby coming dh is drooling over the Jeep jogging stroller system & our Graco infant seat should fit it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RMslady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Jeep Jogging Stroller

40 bucks on cragslist 4 years ago

LOVE IT! We live in the woods in Alaska and even during spring breakup when everything is muddy it makes it everywhere! Same goes for the beach and hiking trails. Ours is about to see its third child with us and saw more before we got it. Best investment ever aside from the moby wrap lol
naj2013
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Got the same :-)

Quoting Drienne13:

B-Agile

Don't remember. About $200/250.00  @ Toys R Us

I love it. It's light. Easy to steer with one hand & easy to collapse when putting it in the car.

MichelleM14
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:35 PM

just bought the graco modes clock connect and it got amazing reviews! i am so excited for baby to come and to use it!

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
I will get two strollers this time one travel system and I saw a jogger I really like with a reversible handle bar. Haven't decided where to get it from I choose Amazon whenever possible.
MamaScho88
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I have the graco ready to grow classic connect stand and ride stoller, I got it from target. It's originally $179.99. When I bought it last week or the week b4 it was on sale for 20% off and then I used my target red card and got another 5% off so I paid like $140.00....I love it! I have used it with my son whos almost 2 sitting in the front seat and I detatched the rear seat so my 4 yr old could sit on the bench seat or stand on the platform just to try it out and it is awesome! The front seat, standing platform and bench seat hold up to 50 lbs and the rear seat holds up to 40 lbs. I highly recommend this stroller to anyone who needs a double stroller.

AmandaNChris
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I bought this stroller i looooooooooove it great off roading stroller :D 

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I love my Bugaboos! I have the Donkey, the Frog, & the Bee Minus (all were purchased secondhand but were in perfect condition--the Donkey was barely used!) I just love them so much so I have the whole collection pretty much....the Chameleon is basically the Frog---so I dont' feel like I need that but I found it secondhand so I could have added it but didn't! 

The Donkey in mono mode is by far my favorite though.  That extra basket is just too darn handy for words! I bought the 2nd seat for duo--but it's rare to use because I just love that basket & my kids can switch out like you were saying....the Ergo & my Bugaboo work well together! Make sure you get the standing board too! 

Quoting Proudmommy0610:

Bugaboo bee or cameleon for dd due in nine weeks. DS fits in it if he falls asleep and I can use the carrier for DD. Both retail for 600+

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I bought the Orbit system. It's the celebrity must have...(it sort of tops the Bugaboo now although I think the Bugaboo is better!)....

I pieced it together secondhand but stil manged to get brand new pieces...so I saved money but my stroller is new. I usually babywear & have a stroller for the diaper bag & my older kids...but this time around...my kids are older...so there is a lot of go-go-go--so I wanted a travel system again....and since I love my Bugaboo the best (also bought secondhand but practically new--I'm good like that!!) I decided to try the Orbit G2. :)

midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I am most likely getting a stroller with car seat attachable. Waiting to find out the gender of the baby first before i go shopping : )

Pregnant with baby number two and mother to a five yr old princess <3 <3<3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)