Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what stroller do you have or are getting?

Posted by   + Show Post

What stroller do you have?

How much did you pay for it and where did you get it at?

Do you love it or hate it?

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Replies (41-50):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I have a graco quattro duo, but I never use it.  I think I will just be using my ergo carrier for baby.

Mamabug78
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I loved the chicco stroller. I've had a couple with the my other two kids and it was by far the best. Its safe, lightweight, and has lots of room for storage. Definitely getting another one for baby #3 due in May.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pinkypanda
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM

My mom told me I need to have the Bug-a-Boo Chameleon. She reads too many celebrity magazines lol. She's buying it for me so why not?

Rushn311
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I always went with the travel system with both of my kids and I never disliked them. I had a Graco with my son, and I am thinking Evenflo with my daughter. We will get a Graco again most likely.

ShesALady
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Britax and LOVE it!
brittany208
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

we have a huge eddie bauer one that we got from target about 4 years back. our infant carseat snaps right into it. It was nice to use when baby was an infant... but after that it was WAY too bulky. so we also have a 15$ umbrella stroller we got from BRU. we keep it in the car and have used it a ton. HIGHLY recommend!!

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Nice! I wish I had someone to gift me an expensive stroller! I bought my Bugaboo secondhand though & that is fine by me! It was worth it! It's my favorite stroller ever! I own three (all bought secondhand)...You should have her buy the Donkey instead of the Chameleon though---the Donkey can be used for one or two kids--but using it for one kid--it has an extra basket & it's amazing!!  

Quoting pinkypanda:

My mom told me I need to have the Bug-a-Boo Chameleon. She reads too many celebrity magazines lol. She's buying it for me so why not?

mommy2lexinmark
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Mobile Photo

Graco quick click connect!
Proudmommy0610
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Thx and yes we just got the bugaboo cameleon Sahara special edition at a bargain because it was the last one in the store so we paid 1016 for everything now we just have to buy the breezy canopy and seat liner. We won't be buying the boogie board for DS because he has cerebral palsy so standing for too long hurts his legs but thanks for the advice. I have the ergo so I love the option of putting the new baby in the carrier and DS in the stroller. Though we may buy a bjorn miracle carrier since we are having a summer baby the newborn insert for the ergo makes baby look and appear too hot. Thx for the advice :)

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

I love my Bugaboos! I have the Donkey, the Frog, & the Bee Minus (all were purchased secondhand but were in perfect condition--the Donkey was barely used!) I just love them so much so I have the whole collection pretty much....the Chameleon is basically the Frog---so I dont' feel like I need that but I found it secondhand so I could have added it but didn't! 

The Donkey in mono mode is by far my favorite though.  That extra basket is just too darn handy for words! I bought the 2nd seat for duo--but it's rare to use because I just love that basket & my kids can switch out like you were saying....the Ergo & my Bugaboo work well together! Make sure you get the standing board too! 

Quoting Proudmommy0610:

Bugaboo bee or cameleon for dd due in nine weeks. DS fits in it if he falls asleep and I can use the carrier for DD. Both retail for 600+

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:12 PM

I have had a a graco, and two baby trends, and wasn't fond of either. I also rarely used them. I decided this time around it was a waste of money, I always ware baby until they are walking anyway!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)