Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what stroller do you have or are getting?

Posted by   + Show Post

What stroller do you have?

How much did you pay for it and where did you get it at?

Do you love it or hate it?

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Replies (51-56):
ahawkins
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM
This is the o e I bought and love it! I have even used it in a parade and it was perfect!

Quoting MamaScho88:

I have the graco ready to grow classic connect stand and ride stoller, I got it from target. It's originally $179.99. When I bought it last week or the week b4 it was on sale for 20% off and then I used my target red card and got another 5% off so I paid like $140.00....I love it! I have used it with my son whos almost 2 sitting in the front seat and I detatched the rear seat so my 4 yr old could sit on the bench seat or stand on the platform just to try it out and it is awesome! The front seat, standing platform and bench seat hold up to 50 lbs and the rear seat holds up to 40 lbs. I highly recommend this stroller to anyone who needs a double stroller.

Wifey2012
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I have a winnie the pooh travel system. It have a car seat and base and the strollor.
gorgeousbaby
by on May. 23, 2013 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this

If you're looking for a travel system then go with the Britax b-agile travel system, if you want a lightweight stroller that is built to last then I'd go with the Peg P3 ( we had 4 kids in there from 0-3) and it still looks great. It goes over gravel and all. My DH often calls it out 4*4! If you want to go more for the jogging stroller then I'd choose either the Bob Revolution SE or the Baby Jogger Summit X3. Good luck! 

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Britax B-Agile, it's on my registry so I hope we get it otherwise we'll just buy it. I think it's $299 for the travel system!
Nicole.Brown
by on May. 23, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Orbit baby, $1170 love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I have a jeep wrangler stroller. It was $40ish and it goes up to 40lbs. I'm using it with my 2 yr old right now. I love it. Its so light. Works really well on gravel. Its perfect for us. It has a small basket underneath that fits both of my daughters stuff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)