Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Finally!

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:03 PM
  • 8 Replies
Tonight at around 8:30 I was finally able to my baby girl kick! Having an anterior placenta sucks because it makes so much harder to feel the baby move or kick. My fiancee is a little jealous that it happened while he was work. Lol. But it put my mind at ease finally being able to feel her, I am 23 weeks and am now feeling her. With my son I was feeling him move and kick by 21 weeks I didn't have an anterior placenta with him. But I am just finally relieved that I felt her. Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
forsakenjewl24
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:07 PM

woohoo awesome

pregnancy

babies
-LadyChaos-
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Aww!!!

So sweet.

Momof5kids84
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Had the same issue. It also makes it harder for them to find the heartbeat in the beginning, too. Congrats!

Wife to a wonderful man, and mother to five beautiful children. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
spitfire.mommy
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Awe yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto3121405
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:59 PM

aww thats great news. this one isnt very active very mellow. the first time i felt him was great

Jessica120911
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Thank you ladies! Yeah it was hard for my OB to find her heartbeat at first but after the first 3 tries she finally got it, since then she's known where to find it. Lol. I was completely amazed when I felt her, I felt much better. I don't think she is that active but she could be and I just can't feel it. Lol. We've had our ultrasounds you see her all over the place and kicking but I couldn't feel it and then they explained why. So it relieved me a lot when I felt her. Lol.
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Yay! I had an anterior placenta with my last so I know how much that can suck. I felt her for the first time at either 20 or 21 weeks. It was frustrating going so long without feeling anything when everyone else was feeling their babies around 16 weeks.

Jessica120911
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I know, it was frustrating for me at first, I felt so left out because everyone else was feeling their babies all early and stuff. But this anterior placenta does suck, wish I could feel her more often. Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN