Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Just now getting nursery ready..

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 22 Replies

Anyone else in the same boat?? I'm 35 weeks on Saturday, and my baby shower is on Sunday. I'm getting all of the major stuff for baby on Sunday, so I don't have anything ready...I have a bathtub, some diapers, nail clippers, wash cloths, shampoo, lotion, and some clothes. But the nursery is still pretty much empty. Has me stressssed!!! What if she comes before I can get it all set up!?

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I am...I have alot going on soI dont think Im going to get to it...I will have tocall my mil to help me

nurbabe82
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I don't even have a nursey. We were supposed to start building our addition back in February to make room for this baby, and well, we haven't even broke ground yet, and I am a little over 33 weeks. I have a bassinet for our room but I don't have any real place to store the diapers he will be in, clothes he will be wearing. We have everything down in the basement right now. We're just gonna wing it until the addition is built so this ought to be fun lol.

coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Oh wow, I'm sorry mama =[

Quoting nurbabe82:

I don't even have a nursey. We were supposed to start building our addition back in February to make room for this baby, and well, we haven't even broke ground yet, and I am a little over 33 weeks. I have a bassinet for our room but I don't have any real place to store the diapers he will be in, clothes he will be wearing. We have everything down in the basement right now. We're just gonna wing it until the addition is built so this ought to be fun lol.

nurbabe82
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I am just trying not to think about it lol. 

Quoting coffeemom37043:

Oh wow, I'm sorry mama =[

Quoting nurbabe82:

JadeTigr7
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

You'll be fine.  I don't have a nursery, and I have a 6 week old.  Babies don't actually need a nursery.

xredstarsx
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Not a big deal if its not. My 3 month olds room has a dresser and a crib mattress in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emilytrademark
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I had a spurt of nesting around 18-20 weeks and I got the nursery ready then... haven't felt like doing anything since! But, baby will sleep with us and I will EBF so there isn't too much to get ready for... just want my baby already!

BabyFruit Ticker
goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM
im 37.3 weeks and totally didnt set anything up yet. *sigh* i suck lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CelestialSong
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:18 PM
3 moms liked this

Before my first was born I got her room all ready and looking nice, and then we ended up using it as a storage space for the first year. This time I'm not even going to bother :) Baby will sleep in our room either way.

RMslady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
We don't have a nursery, no room. Baby will be in our room the first year just like the last one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN