Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need someone to talk to. I'm scared and confused

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:48 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hey! So I just found out I am pregnant last week...and I only told my 2 girl roomates, I'm scared, I was with one guy (who I want to be the father) then a week later another guy who I thought I had feelings for but I realized and I really don't want him to be the father. I went for an ultrasound but they said I'm too early to tell who's it can be... I'm between either 5 weeks or 6 weeks 6 days..... So sacred and confused I really just need someone to give me advice who has been in this situation or has a child or has any opinion on my situation. Please I don't know where else to turn and I have been so stressed and depressed, thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Dee0886
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM
2 moms liked this
My cousin had this happen. She waited for the baby to be born then it was really obvious who the father was. Unfortunately both her choices were pieces of shit. U can have an amnio done later in jr pregnancy or just have the DNA test done after baby is here. But both the guys need to know. Are you in a relationship with either?
kitdavey
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Get the DNA test no matter who the baby looks like. Trust me 30yrs later you don't want to find out you were wrong.

Mcvdm
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:04 AM
The one guy I want to be the father, the other I would never tell, it sounds terrible but him knowing this would ruin my life, he just had a baby with a woman who is terrible, and I work with him and he would deff not be there and is not financially ready for even the one he has....I'm so lost because I don't know if I want to love with the thought of knowing it can be his.... But I need to kno if it's the other guy... I havnt told anyone.... I don't kno what to do... I'm not sure I want to wait till it's born
Mcvdm
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Live* ... And no, no relationship with either, but the one i want has potential to be in a relationship
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:09 AM
Why no bc? You can get more than pregnant from having sex! There is something to be said when it comes to waiting for the right man
BarbieAnn85
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:53 AM

THE ONLY WAY YOU CA BE SURE IS A DNA TEST. SPERM CAN LIVE IN UR VAGINA FOR A WEEK SO THE DATES ARE WAY TO CLOSE TO BE ABLE TO RULE ANYONE OUT

VintageWife
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Wait till the baby is born and test the guy you want it to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stepconfused182
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

If I were you, I would tell the guy who you hope to be the father that you're pregnant. Let him know the situation and that you want to have a DNA test done at birth. I don't know what the status is of your relationship with him and how this news will effect him, but he has to know you might be pregnant with his child. As for the other guy, if you won't have him in the baby's life at all, then there's no reason to tell him anything. After the baby is born and the paternity test is done, if you find out he IS the father, then you may want to rethink your decision. I believe it's every man's right to find out he has a child. You could tell him he has a child and you don't expect or want anything from him but thought he should know. There's a 50% chance this conversation won't even need to take place. All you can do for the next 9 months is concentrate on yourself and your unborn child and take care of the both of you. There is no point in stressing about something that you can't do anything about. I am in a horrible situation in my pregnancy as well and feel your pain. I wish I could give you a big hug. Hang in there and look into counseling if possible. You will be fine in the end. I promise. There is nothing stronger or more rewarding in life than the love you feel for your own child. That will trump anything you feel about the rest of your situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN