Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Let's CHAT: What's on your mind today?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM
  • 94 Replies

TGIF

Welcome to the Pregnancy Group Chat!

Pull up a chair and chat with us!

What's on your mind today? Do you have any plans for the weekend?

have a nice weekend Let's Chat!

**To chat with other, click on the 'Quote' button beneath their reply and respond to them.

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Good morning ladies! How is everyone! We are having a semi quiet day here. Waiting for mulch to be delivered and staying home otherwise. The boston stuff is about 45min drive from us so id prefer to just stay home safe n sound.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM
I went to a pampered chef party last night. I enjoy the parties but not the pushiness to order things and then the extra pushiness to have a party or be a consultant. I get thats how they make money but im sooo not a selling person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Good morning!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itann
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Yeah. The news got me pretty upset. This is my first pregnancy. DH wants only 1 baby. I wanna try at least for 1 more baby in 3 years. But after seeing these kind of situation happening 1 by 1 around us, I'm feeling like wts the use of bringing child into this world knowing what the world has to offer to my baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I'm watching my niece & nephews today. So, I'll have 5 kids here - a 4yo, two 2yo's, a 10mo & 2mo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Scary!

Staying home sounds like a good idea!

Quoting lillucky8:

Good morning ladies! How is everyone! We are having a semi quiet day here. Waiting for mulch to be delivered and staying home otherwise. The boston stuff is about 45min drive from us so id prefer to just stay home safe n sound.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
That's hard. Plus I always feel bad declining :(

Quoting lillucky8:

I went to a pampered chef party last night. I enjoy the parties but not the pushiness to order things and then the extra pushiness to have a party or be a consultant. I get thats how they make money but im sooo not a selling person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM

It's so pricey!

Quoting lillucky8:

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:04 AM

LOL That sounds like a party!

Quoting kmqw229:

I'm watching my niece & nephews today. So, I'll have 5 kids here - a 4yo, two 2yo's, a 10mo & 2mo!

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I remember feeling the same way after 9/11. Missie was only a few months old then.

Quoting itann:

Yeah. The news got me pretty upset. This is my first pregnancy. DH wants only 1 baby. I wanna try at least for 1 more baby in 3 years. But after seeing these kind of situation happening 1 by 1 around us, I'm feeling like wts the use of bringing child into this world knowing what the world has to offer to my baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN