Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

worlds most indecisive momma-- nursery theme

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM
  • 26 Replies
I'm 26 weeks tomorrow and ugg keep changing my mind.

I had dalmatians and puppies picked out. Its a cute crib set witg lots of options.

But then there is the lion king theme which I originally nixed because I wasn't in love with "baby simba" nor do I like the jungl theme. But my sister actually got to show me the set up close and its pretty cute.

So puppies or lion king? I'll post the crib sets in replies. You can reply or "like" the one u like most. Though id appreciate your opinion on Why you like it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajohnson08099
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:10 PM
12 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Lion king theme. Lots more "made" decor options. I however don't like the generic jungle thme. Colors would be green and yellow or green and brown I guess.
ajohnson08099
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:14 PM
7 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

101 dalmatians. Alternate theme for ease would be puppies. Colors would be red and blue or the black and white. The crib set that's easiest to get wouldn't have the bumper but is rather cheap. ($50)

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Can't help you. LOL

The Lion King one almost made me change my daughter's theme when I first saw it. I love the Dalmations one too. Lucky has always been my favorite.

ajohnson08099
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Lol that's my delimma as well

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Can't help you. LOL

The Lion King one almost made me change my daughter's theme when I first saw it. I love the Dalmations one too. Lucky has always been my favorite.

brittany208
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:47 PM

i like puppies better because its more colorful. babies love bright colors and contrast.

puglove19
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Lion King, only because df and I got the lion king pack n play :D
CelestialSong
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM

That's tough. I'd go with Lion King because the colors are more soothing. I don't think you really want to stimulate baby with bold colors and patterns in the place s/he's supposed to sleep. I also don't personally like that it says Lucky on it, almost every time I've seen names on crib sets they were personalized with the baby's name and for a second I thought someone named their kid Lucky :P

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Hm, tough choice.

I would go with the puppies just because it's more original, it will grow with the child better and there are a lot more color options. 8)

bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Lion king
1stTimeMom2bATL
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM
What color is your furniture?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)