Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

36+2 hips are killing me...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 9 Replies
Dear lord my hips are killing me!!! It goes all the way from my right hip to my left :( I'm not sure how to explain the pain i have a sensation of them being ripped apart then have a sensation of like a period just not sure what to think ima drink water and lay down see if it helps. It's a constant pain btw
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Its normal to feel that pain at that stage in pregnancy. Wish I could tell you how to get rid of it. Warm baths a chiropractor and swimming have been helpful to some.

Good luck.
kbear1992
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Gosh this is horrible :( just wish my lil boy would stop causing me so much pain

Quoting DACIA79:

Its normal to feel that pain at that stage in pregnancy. Wish I could tell you how to get rid of it. Warm baths a chiropractor and swimming have been helpful to some.

Good luck.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Quoting kbear1992:

I knew you was going to say it was a boy they get you every time.

Good news is you down have much longer to suffer

Good luck.
Heather2001
by Heather on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Well, at least you're close, right?  Sorry you hurt so bad - I always hurt like that at the end, too.  =(

kbear1992
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM
The sad part is he's so low already and walking is feeling like having a baseball between my legs ughh and he is still very active!!

Quoting Heather2001:

Well, at least you're close, right?  Sorry you hurt so bad - I always hurt like that at the end, too.  =(

kbear1992
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Thank goodness I'm so happy I don't have to suffer much longer this boy has given me so many issues!! And I'm hurting and he still moves sooo much!!

Quoting DACIA79:

Quoting kbear1992:

I knew you was going to say it was a boy they get you every time.

Good news is you down have much longer to suffer

Good luck.

AmericanChild82
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:52 AM
I am in the same boat but I am only @ 22 weeks. My ob said that its most likely caused from the cartalidge softening so the bones can stretch and there isnt much you can do. He said that some woman get a little relief from counter pressure, hot or cold packs or soak in a warm bath. Counter pressure works best for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nolanzo
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Your post could have been written by me!

I'm 38.3 right now.. and LO has kicked my ass the entire time. She's already 5cm dilated and her head feels like its crowning ALL the time... when I sit on the toilet, I feel like she's going to fall out. There is so much pressure on my vagina right now I'm literally in agony unless I'm laying horizontal with the pressure off my pelvic floor.

As an added bonus: She thinks its time to get down at Club Uterus around 8-10 pm every night and has about an hour long session of ridiculous kicking, flipping around, arm stretching, little fingers and hands poking me in places I didn't know she could reach, etc. And it causes severe sharp vaginal pain when she stretches her legs out and pushes her head further down my cervix. Oh dear God it hurts!!!

I just keep telling myself. 13 days, Sara, 13 days! At this point I'd rather have her kicking my ass from the outside than the inside ;)
kbear1992
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Lol I'm with ya here club uterus is open 24/7 to my lil boy haha he loves to get down and just roll and kick and punch and I've knowticed the past couple days he's been on my sciatica nerve haha oh joy!!

Quoting Nolanzo:

Your post could have been written by me!

I'm 38.3 right now.. and LO has kicked my ass the entire time. She's already 5cm dilated and her head feels like its crowning ALL the time... when I sit on the toilet, I feel like she's going to fall out. There is so much pressure on my vagina right now I'm literally in agony unless I'm laying horizontal with the pressure off my pelvic floor.

As an added bonus: She thinks its time to get down at Club Uterus around 8-10 pm every night and has about an hour long session of ridiculous kicking, flipping around, arm stretching, little fingers and hands poking me in places I didn't know she could reach, etc. And it causes severe sharp vaginal pain when she stretches her legs out and pushes her head further down my cervix. Oh dear God it hurts!!!

I just keep telling myself. 13 days, Sara, 13 days! At this point I'd rather have her kicking my ass from the outside than the inside ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)