Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

HCG Levels 7-8 weeks, Should be 7 weeks, but sac measuring smaller and no hb?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

I went into er for some spotting and back pain with fear of another miscarriage. They did a blood draw and it was at around 6300 then a couple days later I had another draw and it was 7777 however on ultrasound the sac was measuring only in the 5th week and I should of been in the 6th. I a little worried as my first miscarriage was a missed miscarriage :( has this happened to anyone else? Ive done another blood draw but wont get results until next week as I cannot get a hold of my ob and they will not see me before 4 weeks. Im very confused and anxious and nervous. Did anyone have anything similar happen? I know hcg levels are different for everyone and you really cant go off of them but any similar experiences if you would share your stories id appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
angevil53
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I don't remember my levels but my sac had no fetal pole and my numbers still rose. Even when the sac started to collapse. It was a blighted ovum. I had no pain just light spotting. Hopefully they find yours hiding in there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ilovemybbgrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Im sorry :(. I hope so aswell. I had spotting but it has stopped.

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
With this pregnancy (along with my pregnancy with my now 5 1/2 year old daughter) I should have been 6 weeks but sac was only measuring 5 weeks. I had spotting 3 times and I'm now 17 weeks 3 days pregnant. Try to stay positive. That was how I got through it and whatever u do STAY OFF GOOGLE!!! That will only make everything worse (or at least that's how I feel) I hope everything is okay for u
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ilovemybbgrl
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Im changing doctors where ive been seen just sucks! I feel like they dont care about me or my unborn baby. i have an appt today with a new doctor. Hopefully they will tell me whats happening they havent even checked for baby or refer me for an us at the last place. im so nervous and anxious to know that baby is doing well
Ilovemybbgrl
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:39 AM
3 moms liked this
Saw a heartbeat today! In case anyone was wondering...
Me2020
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 5:34 PM

i know you posted this awhile ago.  I just had an ultrasound.  I thought I should be seven weeks but it said I was only 4-5 weeks or I misscarried and that's when the baby stopped growing.  It is reassuring to read about other people's similar experiences.

sweetpeasmom200
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:07 PM

So glad they found a heartbeat!  How far along are you measuring now?

Quoting Ilovemybbgrl:

Saw a heartbeat today! In case anyone was wondering...

Ilovemybbgrl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

I'm 21 weeks! And it's a boy!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)