Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

The un-pretty aspects of pregnancy

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:34 AM
  • 22 Replies
4 moms liked this

Are really starting to get on my nerves!  I can't even sneeze without peeing my pants a little. Every time I move I end up breaking wind.  It's driving me nuts!

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbear1992
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:02 AM
I feel ya momma!! I'm 36+4 weeks and I'm so sick and tired of the non pretty aspects haha peeing every 20-30 mins, peeing when I laugh or sneeze, my hips feeling like they are ripping apart, leg cramps, constipation, heart burn, throwing up a bit in my mouth while laying down... I could keep going and going haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Delta.Dawn
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:15 AM

I hear ya. 

meg4763
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I am two days from 22 weeks, and I have been peeing on myself a little every day!! I can not get in a comfortable sleeping position at all, and my face has broken out and not gotten better.

meg4763
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I forgot to mention the morning sickness that hasn't and probably won't go away. My first pregnancy was the same, and I take zofran for it again this time.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Yeah well welcome to the club but trust me it can get a lot worst

Good luck.
AmericanChild82
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
And once you do get to slepp its not for very long because baby starts moving, heartburn kicks in, the dog wants out, the cat wants in and you have to pee... Again. Then there is the chance you do sleep but are more tired than before because of the crazy ass dreams you have about giant robots, a farm and your old bosses.

Quoting meg4763:

I am two days from 22 weeks, and I have been peeing on myself a little every day!! I can not get in a comfortable sleeping position at all, and my face has broken out and not gotten better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM

buwhahaha omg so last night my boyfriend and i were kid free. we each have our own kids with some one else and it was the other parents weekend. well anyways we went out for a "night on the town" best wording i can use. and i came home so gassy and gross feeling that appearrantly every time i moved in bed. i hot boxed him! lol oopsy! :)

finnbar
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Yeah, I remember that. Gave me a new empathy for elderly incontinent people.
I didn't know my amniotic fluid was slowly leaking for about 5 days because I thought it was urine.
The worst part about my pregnancy was the awful constipation. That alone has kept me from trying for another baby!
Devious103102
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:24 PM

lol!  The things they don't tell you ;) 

itann
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Kegel exercises prevent you from peeing. It makes the pelvic muscles stronger. Even if you can do it 2-3 times a day, it helps a lot. GL! :)

Quoting Mothercardinal:

Are really starting to get on my nerves!  I can't even sneeze without peeing my pants a little. Every time I move I end up breaking wind.  It's driving me nuts!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN