Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

36 week belly!! piog

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

well i made it!! to 36 weeks. its not easy but im muscling my way threw!  Its been a....long...day to put it mildly. My mom is here for the weekend.  We got the matress and she showed me what she has done for the crib set.  Got a few more things to finish up.  She has no sypmathy for my pain.  its all "normal"  and i should deal.  she also likes to poke fun at me today.  but im trying not to let it bother me.  Even wehn she was laughing at something that i had my heart set on!!  dont worry i took a pic!!!  Anyway  time for my pics then its off to try to get gwen to sleep! Good night all hope yoru weekend is going better then mine.  HUGS!

MY BELLY CAST!!! so excited hubby and I had so much fun doing it!!  i feel bad i didnt do one with gwen hubby even suggested just getting a second kit...but it wouldnt be the same.  I love it though!!  its drying in the crib ontop of some towels.  i didnt relise how big iw as LOL. i look like a cute basketball tummy from the top but form the front wow!!! he is gonna be a big boy!!! ROFL!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
xredstarsx
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:35 PM
So cute Heather! I wish I had done a belly cast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:46 PM

i wish i would have done one. if you google them they have tons of ideas on how to paint them :)

meg4763
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:19 AM

That is really cute, and you look great. I wish I would have thought of that with my son; not sure if I'll do it this time, but I love the idea of it!

5tyli5hLensT
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)