Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone else have zero sex drive?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 37 Replies
I'm 6w3d and have ZERO sex drive and when I say zero I mean it. I have no desire at all and I don't even think about it. I'm so tired all the time that after work I just want to sleep. I had to fake being horny tonight so my SO could get off haha I'm hoping this goes away or he's gonna have a long dry spell ahead of him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3_times_blessed
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM

ME!!! The sad thing is I hear all these stories of women who want it all the time while pregnant...I am on pregnancy number 5 and have NEVER once wanted it while pregnant!!! in fact the thought of it makes me nauseous...so sad :( my hubby is really understanding about it though!!

CafeMom Tickers
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM

i was like that for both of my pregnancies and it didnt go away until after they were born -_-

Sagemm
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
That's me!! 13 weeks. The first two months were the worst, NO energy for anything and sex, really?! I am just now feeling a bit better. I had a few scares so the doctor put me on pelvic rest until further notice :)
forsakenjewl24
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM

ummmmm *raises hand* me! well up till a few days ago, now it's like whoa hold the reins back momma!

jules1990
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I have no sex drive and my husband and I have not had sex since we conceived....poor hubby, but he's been pretty good about it! And I am almost 21 weeks.

kman88
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Me! :( I want to want it but I don't! Thankfully my DF just started his busy time at work so he's tired n not wanting it very often ether!

I've gotten pretty good at faking it to, but I'm sure he knows I'm not as into to since I'm never initiating it anymore.

Doc.Mc.Lissa
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I'm 40.3 weeks and I've had zero sex drive the entire pregnancy. I was the same way with my first, and it didn't come back for quite a while after she was born. I'm hoping with DH leaving for a month in June, it helps bring it back quicker this time!

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:14 AM
yeah I'm finding myself faking it a lot, I feel bad. I also get mad when he jerks off hahah. May be selfish but oh well.

Quoting kman88:

Me! :( I want to want it but I don't! Thankfully my DF just started his busy time at work so he's tired n not wanting it very often ether!

I've gotten pretty good at faking it to, but I'm sure he knows I'm not as into to since I'm never initiating it anymore.

kman88
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I could careless when he jerks off...ESP now that I don't want anything from him but back rubs lol.

Quoting marissabrookee:

yeah I'm finding myself faking it a lot, I feel bad. I also get mad when he jerks off hahah. May be selfish but oh well.

Quoting kman88:

EvilAsh
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Oh god no. We've been doing it like rabbits. Been every day this week. Can't remember the last time it was more than once every week or two.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN