Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy...love it? Hate it?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:48 AM
  • 47 Replies

What are some of the most annoying things  about your pregnancy so far?  What aspect of being pregnant do you love the most?

I hate that I can't lay on my belly anymore, and that my back/belly hurts whenever I have to sit down for extended periods of time...cramping, hip bone pops (ouch!) and round ligament pains.  

It all seems worth it though, after feeling and seeing baby kick every time she moves--that will be the part of being pregnant I will miss the most. :-)
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Oregongirl40
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Love it! Wish I was young enough to enjoy it several more times over. I am enjoying all the experiences even the gross and uncomfortable ones. Although I am getting a little tired of peeing on myself lol.

I will miss feeling and seeing her move inside me.

BabyFetus Ticker
jesuschild06
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:52 AM
i absolutely hated it at first. With being sick and the crazy hormones i never wanted to get pregnant again. I didnt really have ligament pain or anything else. Just sick and hormonal. Also went through withdrawl off meds i was on for my anxiety (you are not to stop completely all of a sudden. You are spost to wean off but since i got pregnant and they are a class D i had to just stop). It took me until about 22 weeks to start slowly enjoying the pregnancy. Now at 36 weeks i absolutely love it and would go through it again 100 times. Even if i have to go through just as bad or worse things at the begining.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbear1992
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:35 AM
This pregnancy has been very rough on my body I hated it in the beginning due to hormone changes and the nausea then I began to love it around 15 weeks then at 34 contractions started and now at almost 37 weeks I'm done!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Love: no periods

Hate: just about everything else. Increased migraines, loss of balance, weight gain, swelling, vision issues that mean I can't drive, food tastes and smells horrible, vomitting, spd, sciatica that's worse than usual, the fact people think I am public property and they can freaking touch me whenever just because I'm pregnant and showing, mood swings, waddling, can't move fast, nothing fits, at the end starting to out grow maternity pants, needles, the glucose test, low libido, extra emotional. I just hate pregnancy all together.
amy31308
by Ashlee on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I do love pregnancy. I've had a rough pregnancy but due to health reasons not caused by pregnancy.

I love my growing belly and the movements.

I don't like the back/hip pains ;) and wasn't a fan of morning sickness and being hospitalized for dehydration. But if course it is ALL worth it!
CatFishMom
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Im pretty content through pregnancy except the aching in my hips which seems to have started earlier this time than with my other two. The yucky feeling at the beginning isnt a picnic, and the very mild heartburn I get with this one (it was worse at the end with my other two) is annoying, but it's just the hip pain that I really hate.

Rushn311
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I hate not sleeping on my back too. I hate not being able to drink as  much caffeine as I want and  eating deli meats though my hubby says I never did that with any other pregnancy. haha

What I'll miss is  the kicking and just having that big ole belly to touch.

EvilAsh
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I hate being pregnant. I miss laying on my stomach and sprawling out. Especially since my husband works some nights now and I can hog the bed. Bleh.

You're right that it is worth it though. 

The best part, only good part, is feeling him move. I know this is the last time I'll be pregnant, so I'm trying to enjoy feeling him move.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

nicole2884
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Love it
But miss sushi deli meat an sleeping on my tummy but its so worth every minute
I can't wait to bring our baby girl home
Emilytrademark
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I think I could handle the rest of my symptoms pretty well, but this SPD is getting worse and has me way down in spirits. Constant pain for several months now, it's hard to stay positive. I am so ready for labor! I would take it today if she were healthy and fully developed, but I know she needs to cook a little longer.  My favorite part of pregnancy is feeling my baby move - that's about it :)

BabyFruit Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN