Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do find it annoying??...

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:41 AM
  • 22 Replies
Ok I'm almost 37 weeks and sometimes I do find it annoying when baby rolls around I feel bad saying it but it hurts :/ and when he takes his hand a runs the inside of my stomach just feels weird lol ( you can't tell me it doesn't!!) idk I'm trying to sleep and its 12:40 pm and he's rubbing the inside of my ribs :/ really annoying grrr
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rain2Rinse
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm only 27 weeks and I was just telling dh how much I disliked all of Xander's moving. It's uncomfortable and annoying tht he attacks the same spots constantly. Gah! 13 more weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:04 AM

It's frustrating when you're trying to sleep. I've never had it hurt though. Just uncomfortable and kind of annoying at times. My oldest would get the hiccups at night, nearly every night, that was annoying lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

MrsBorho
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
If u think thats annoying wait till they are born and wake u up every 20 mins lol
heartagram_girl
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I havent had that problem too much- but I am 36 weeks, 6 days and my son loves to try and stretch out- usually over my bladder and under my left side- and it actually hurts because the skin is stretched so tight right now!

I guess I should count myself lucky- he doesnt usually bother me too much when I am sleeping- except when I go to roll over on the side he is laying on!

CafeMom Tickers
goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:16 AM
i feel ya, im 38 weeks and i cant sit down without arching my back because he gets all up in my ribs and it HURTS!
it really hurts when he moves around =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

when trying to sleep it gets a little irritating, but otherwise I love it.

brittany208
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:01 PM

not really. though not being able to find a comfy position to sleep in is annoying

kbear1992
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Lol so does my babyboy he gets the hiccups all the time and he is in my hips so his head hits my hip haha

Quoting EvilAsh:

It's frustrating when you're trying to sleep. I've never had it hurt though. Just uncomfortable and kind of annoying at times. My oldest would get the hiccups at night, nearly every night, that was annoying lol.

kbear1992
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Me too!! He is on my right side so when I try to lay on my left he hates it so I have to put like a pillow to wedge him up if I sleep on my right side which is my fav side haha

Quoting heartagram_girl:

I havent had that problem too much- but I am 36 weeks, 6 days and my son loves to try and stretch out- usually over my bladder and under my left side- and it actually hurts because the skin is stretched so tight right now!

I guess I should count myself lucky- he doesnt usually bother me too much when I am sleeping- except when I go to roll over on the side he is laying on!

heartagram_girl
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to be a right side sleeper as well, but I have found out the hard way that sleeping on my left side eases the pressure on my bladder. But I cannot spend all night on one side- I have to move around a little!

Quoting kbear1992:

Me too!! He is on my right side so when I try to lay on my left he hates it so I have to put like a pillow to wedge him up if I sleep on my right side which is my fav side haha

Quoting heartagram_girl:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)