Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wkly check in 4/22

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:20 AM
  • 82 Replies
How far along are you?

How are you feeling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:17 AM

I'm 3 days post c-section and I'm feeling pretty good. Got released from hospital yesterday and had a bad pain day, but I seem to have gotten it under control by bed time. Baby is doing excellent and I'm so in love. Was 8 pounds 14.9 ounces and 20 3/4 inches at birth. Weighed in at 8 pounds 5 ounces yesterday.

lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Congrats on the new lil one :)

Glad you are doing well, take it easy and relax for a bit, dont push yourself, ask for help from others and put your feet up. I know it can be challenging to feel so tired and as though you cant keep up, trust me i wish i had accepted more help and asked for more help when i had both of my kiddos

Quoting DixonBabies:

I'm 3 days post c-section and I'm feeling pretty good. Got released from hospital yesterday and had a bad pain day, but I seem to have gotten it under control by bed time. Baby is doing excellent and I'm so in love. Was 8 pounds 14.9 ounces and 20 3/4 inches at birth. Weighed in at 8 pounds 5 ounces yesterday.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:33 AM
29w6d. Feel like poo. Woke up with throat so swollen can barely swallow. Really want to kick my ENT in the balls (sorry) for not taking my tonsils when I told him. Have my 4d sono Tom. Excited to see my not so little peanut.

Congrats to DixonBabies on the new baby. I've ha 3 csection a going on number 4. Do take it easy and rest a lot!! Trust me its not you being lazy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:39 AM
18 weeks and very nauseous today
EvilAsh
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:39 AM

22 weeks today :)

I feel tired and already ready for this boy to be here!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

momma_31
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:42 AM
37 weeks today and my c section is scheduled for may 7th but I was up all night with my back and legs hurting and I go for a check up in about an hour
Clemency3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I will find out officially how far along I am today at the ultrasound, but approx. give or take 11w and 1d. I am feeling ok. I just keep feeling sick every time I think of food. I can eat food just fine but thinking about it gets me so sick. Aside from that and these wacky dreams am feeling good and gassy :) 

Clemency3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM

good luck..almost there! 

Quoting momma_31:

37 weeks today and my c section is scheduled for may 7th but I was up all night with my back and legs hurting and I go for a check up in about an hour

JennyLee24
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM
25 weeks today and I feel ok. Im just tired all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM
38 weeks and ready for this boy to evacuate lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured