Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

when did you start

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM
  • 23 Replies
Wearing maternity clothes I am 9 weeks and my doctor suggested I wear my maternity uniform I am in the Army. I have not really gained any weight but have been really sick so my doctor said taking my tight pants and belt off might help. This is also my 4th baby the bottom line is I am comfortable so I really don't care what people think. I was just wondering if anyone else was told this and did it help at all
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColleenF30
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:10 AM

It really might help. I have always just upsized my clothes a bit. Never really worn maternity.

jacandjay
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:11 AM
When my son started balling up low in my uterus and i couldnt wear my scrubs anymore, but it wasnt until almost the end of my pregnancy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Delta.Dawn
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I started wearing maternity clothing at 17 weeks. When you are pregnant comfort is key no matter how far along you are in my book.

Clemency3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Honestly, I have a pair of maternity pants that I wear out of comfort but they keep falling down on me since my belly isn't that big yet lol. But when I wear my regular pants they actually make me feel more sick than I really should feel because of how tight they are so I am starting to not wear the regular anymore. I have never been told that by any of my previous doctors. I would just do what you like and makes you comfortable. Thanks for your service! I love the military :) 

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Listen to your doc. I imagine there are plenty of other pregnant soldiers wear mat. Uniforms for the same reason at an early gestation at least from what I see at the OB clinic here.
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Never I wore sweatsuits with the first baby next baby was mostly dresses with no waist through the summer and this baby will be the same way.
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM

First about 9/10 weeks, second about 7 weeks and third 4 weeks

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Im 18 weeks and wearing my regular stretchy pants still. I can fit in my regular pants too
zombiemommy7
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Im 31 weeks and only wear maternity jeans. I wear regular shirts and yoga pants.
Emilytrademark
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I started wearing stretchy pants at like 8 weeks lol. I popped really early with this one, probably because my ab muscles are torn :(

BabyFruit Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)