Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

OT: prayers please

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:31 AM
  • 3 Replies
A good friends of my SO and myself put up a suicide note on Facebook last night and thank god he did because it helped his patents find him before it was too late. He drank a lot and took a bunch of pills but not enough to kill himself before his parents found him. He got his stomach pumped and will be sent to a psychiatric facility this morning to get the help he needs. If you could all say a prayer that he accepts that help, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommieofII
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Sorry you guys are going through this, I know whats its like to loose someone to suicide. I hope he will get the help he needs and I will say a prayer for him.

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:31 AM
thank you.

Quoting mommieofII:

Sorry you guys are going through this, I know whats its like to loose someone to suicide. I hope he will get the help he needs and I will say a prayer for him.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww that is terrible but thank god his parents got there in time to get him to the hospital. I feel so horrible for anyone in that frame of mind but now that he is getting help hopefully he will be ok soon. Prayers for him and for you guys going through this with him  :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)