Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

3 days past due period---- UPDATE on Thursday 4/25, UPDATE 4-27, updated 4-30

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:46 PM
  • 42 Replies

I know I wrote about this in the TTC catergory but I have to write again.

My period due date was Sunday morning. I had a feeling that I might be pregnant as I have been nauseous on  and off all day since Thursday morning. I took a test Sunday morning (used Clear Blue) and it came up negative. It is now 2 (or is it 3?) days late. I have a light white creamy like discharge, but I NEVER discharge before a period. I still feel "icky".. I am taking another test tomorrow at 530 am when I get up- hopefully that will turn up positive so I know why I am feeling this way (even though we are not trying and I am on BC- I have only missed one pill in the last two months).

If I am pregnant, how do I calculate how far along I am? It has been 27 days since the first day of my last period ( I fall in the 21-23 day cycle). This would mean I would be close to 4 weeks than correct?

The waiting til morning to re-take a test (this time I am using EPT) really sucks! I bought the pack with 2 in it and I was so tempted to take one right after I got home but I controlled myself.

Anyways, has anyone been in this situation with feeling yucky before your missed period? I have not yet physically gotten sick but I feel like there is this constant "bump" at the bottom of my throat and I have never had heartburn so I don't know what that feels like.

UPDATE 4-25 It is now 4 days past due. I woke up with a dot of ver light pink discharge..once again this never ever happens to me before a period. I believe someone on here or my other post that this could mena a sign of implantation??

UPDATE 4-27 I am now 6 days past my due date for my cycle. Still a tiny bit of spotting but never enough to change it and its always a light pink or nearly brown (old blood?). Yesterday I peed three times in three hours, right on the dot and it felt as if my bladder was full every time and I have a fairly large bladder. This was really weird! I still have the constant heartburn that started last Thursday and I noticed yesterday that my left boob keeps trying to pop out of my bra (really embarrassing to have to try to shift it in class without anyone noticing). They don't seem any bigger. I took yet another test this morning at 6 10 am (1st Response). This too was negative..This is really confusing me! I think I am going to wait like 4 more days to take one more. I don't know what to do...Do I call a doctor? I don't have health insurance but I have the money to pay $100 upfront and then they could bill me.

Today is day 9 of missed cycle.... Took another this morning (1st Response) and this was yet again negative. I am just going to go with the fact that I probably am more stressed than what I thought I was and that is why AF never showed this month. I quit taking my BC when I THOUGHT I was pregnant so I just totally messed it all up, so I have to wait til when seh takes her time and shows up. Now if I don't have one by the 20th of May, then I will definitely go get checked out. I don't know how to feel... I was hoping I was pregnant after my hsuband was okay if it was accidental, and then I am also excited that I am not, due to the fact that I am not done with school yet and don't have a job or insurance yet. So...here is to 6 more weeks of clinical, graduation on May 18th, pinning cermony on June 8th and whenever the "big" test is! I called PP today and set up an apt on May 9 for testing to see what is going on... it was the soonest they could get me in based on my schedule (I am not allowed to miss any clinical time unless its for a death in the family- this would not be considered an emergency).

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lizzys_mommy13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:48 PM
From the first day of your last period is how far along you are. I felt sick about a week before I missed my period, but not bad sick until 2 days before it was due. I got a positive at that point though. Good luck tomorrow!
jazzijazz
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:58 PM

there may be a possibilty u can be because HCG levels may still be to low to detect

tashraq87
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:02 PM

That's what I have heard. I am hoping that they have gone up since Sunday and that it will be  BFP tomorrwo morning!  Also. if I am..should I wait to tell the big sister? She's going to be 10 in August but she's got a big mouth!

Quoting jazzijazz:

there may be a possibilty u can be because HCG levels may still be to low to detect

jazzijazz
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:04 PM

baby dust is being sent your way good luck and hope it is. I think you should she will be so happy to be the big sister

tashraq87
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM

thanks. I hope my body is not playing mean tricks on me...

Quoting jazzijazz:

baby dust is being sent your way good luck and hope it is. I think you should she will be so happy to be the big sister

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I always get a positive test weeks before i get symptoms. Earlier symptoms are signs of my period
tashraq87
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:38 AM

took it at 430 this morning because I had to pee really bad,,, a BFN :( I'm going to wait to take it again until Sunday which would be one week after my supposed start date of cycle...Maybe my levels are low right now. If I still don't have a BFP by Sunday, should I go get a blood test done?

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

From the first day of your last period is how far along you are. I felt sick about a week before I missed my period, but not bad sick until 2 days before it was due. I got a positive at that point though. Good luck tomorrow!

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:08 AM
It would be very unusual that you are pregnant. 99% of women get a positive any time of day after their period is due. I would not tell a 10 year old until you got a confirmed heartbeat.

Quoting tashraq87:

took it at 430 this morning because I had to pee really bad,,, a BFN :( I'm going to wait to take it again until Sunday which would be one week after my supposed start date of cycle...Maybe my levels are low right now. If I still don't have a BFP by Sunday, should I go get a blood test done?

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

tashraq87
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:16 AM
what would you suspect may be going on? I am starting to become concerned as I have never been more than a day late!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

It would be very unusual that you are pregnant. 99% of women get a positive any time of day after their period is due. I would not tell a 10 year old until you got a confirmed heartbeat.

Quoting tashraq87:

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Hysterical pregnancy is just like the real thing but no baby and no positive test. Happens when you either really want a baby or really don't. Stress, diet changes, getting older, fluke. Some women miss an entire cycle and there is no explaination. I've had mine a week late and I'm perfectly healthy.

Quoting tashraq87:

what would you suspect may be going on? I am starting to become concerned as I have never been more than a day late!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Quoting tashraq87:

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)