Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

damn hormones

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:46 PM
  • 13 Replies
You know you got some messed up pregnancy hormones when you start tearing up watching ke$ha: my crazy beautiful life on mtv.

So what are some crazy things you ladies got emotional about during your pregnancies?
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xLilBit22
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:47 PM
The cute stuff i see on tv lol well i dont exactly cry i get sniffles and hold back the tears. Hahahah
mrsevewat1
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I cried about the folgers commercial where the girl puts the bow on her brothers shoulder and tells him "you're my present!" I don't know y but it always gets me. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiff_R_92
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I know right!!

Quoting mrsevewat1:

I cried about the folgers commercial where the girl puts the bow on her brothers shoulder and tells him "you're my present!" I don't know y but it always gets me. Lol.

Nbebemakes4
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
During my 1st pregnancy I was craving a sandwich so bad so I went and made one using the last of the meat & bread, was sooo excited as I was on my way to the couch to eat it... Then I tripped :( as soon as it hit the floor the dogs ate it..
I bauled.
Tiff_R_92
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Awe. I almost cried because the store didn't have any bananas.

Quoting Nbebemakes4:

During my 1st pregnancy I was craving a sandwich so bad so I went and made one using the last of the meat & bread, was sooo excited as I was on my way to the couch to eat it... Then I tripped :( as soon as it hit the floor the dogs ate it..

I bauled.

poohbearkfc
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:38 AM
My poor husband I have cried over just little things. Or even nothing at all since the beginning of this pregnancy. I can't seem to get my hormones under control this time. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Tiff_R_92
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:42 AM
I totally understand. I've literally teared up or cried over anything from a tv commercial to not being able to find the food I was craving after searching several stores.

Quoting poohbearkfc:

My poor husband I have cried over just little things. Or even nothing at all since the beginning of this pregnancy. I can't seem to get my hormones under control this time. I don't know what's wrong with me.

poohbearkfc
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:46 AM
My husband has been so wonderful doing what ever he can to help so i don't cry. Even going out at 3 in the morning to get me what I was craving he came back and I was crying. Poor guy.

Quoting Tiff_R_92:

I totally understand. I've literally teared up or cried over anything from a tv commercial to not being able to find the food I was craving after searching several stores.

Quoting poohbearkfc:

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:41 AM
I was watching Bones Monday night I thought is was sad how the woman died and then one of the interns got the infection so I cried.

I've been watching Bones since the first episode I have never cried.
crazylady22
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:59 AM
I cried over the Super Bowl commercial w/ the Clydesdale horse running back 2 meet his former owner- & the song landslide is playing in the background...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)