Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

full moon and labor??

Posted by   + Show Post

do you think theres a real link or just a myth? just so happens im due on the 25th, the next full moon!

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Replies (21-30):
mommy9164
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM

rancho cordova!

Quoting Pandapanda:

OOOO! Where are you located?

Quoting mommy9164:

haha hey this is a hospital in my area!

Quoting Pandapanda:

http://sacramento.news10.net/news/news/80050-photos-sacramento-sutter-reports-baby-boom-full-moon

A local hospital had a huge baby boom during the full moon weekend in August 2011. :)

I went into labor the night of the full moon with my first. :)

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Sweet! I'm in Sac/Antelope. Not far away at all! That's so neat. I don't think i've ever met someone on CM that lives so close!

Quoting mommy9164:

rancho cordova!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting mommy9164:

Quoting Pandapanda:

http://sacramento.news10.net/news/news/80050-photos-sacramento-sutter-reports-baby-boom-full-moon

A local hospital had a huge baby boom during the full moon weekend in August 2011. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
mommy9164
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM

o wow lol yes that is close!! and arnt you a natural type mama too? i think ive ran into you on a few posts!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Sweet! I'm in Sac/Antelope. Not far away at all! That's so neat. I don't think i've ever met someone on CM that lives so close!

Quoting mommy9164:

rancho cordova!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting mommy9164:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Yep, very natural minded here. :) I had my first two down at Sutter Davis in their birthing tubs and this one will be born at the new birthing center that's opening up in the Arden area! It never dawned on me that the numbers in your screen name were actually the area code ;)

Quoting mommy9164:

o wow lol yes that is close!! and arnt you a natural type mama too? i think ive ran into you on a few posts!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting mommy9164:

rancho cordova!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting mommy9164:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
SSMama0209
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM

If it's true I'm hoping for the full moon in May. It's 5 days before my due date and the first day of my DD and DS's summer vacation. :)

mommy9164
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM

i had my last at mercy, aweful place! but this one im having at home! i have a great local midwife!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Yep, very natural minded here. :) I had my first two down at Sutter Davis in their birthing tubs and this one will be born at the new birthing center that's opening up in the Arden area! It never dawned on me that the numbers in your screen name were actually the area code ;)

Quoting mommy9164:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting mommy9164:

rancho cordova!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting mommy9164:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Who did you hire? We looked at literally every local homebirthing midwife we could find, but by the time we made a decision our favorites were booked for September. Major bummer! 

Quoting mommy9164:

i had my last at mercy, aweful place! but this one im having at home! i have a great local midwife!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting mommy9164:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting mommy9164:

rancho cordova!

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting mommy9164:

Quoting Pandapanda:

mommy9164
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

im using tuesday shes the owner i guess you could say of new earth midwifery she is truly amazing! so very hands off, and all of the appointments are done in her home office in fair oaks which is beautiful! i recommend her totally!

Sagemm
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
There is a link between full moons and and people in general, to what degree varies. Ask anyone who works in a hospital, prison...
Rachellipp
by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I am due May 30th 2013 and I am counting on the full moon...I would love to have my little one this sat!! LOL good luck for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured