Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

it feels like baby....

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:57 AM
  • 4 Replies

randomly shivers in my tummy. I dont know how to explain it. It has happened probably 4-5 times in the last couple of weeks, 3-4 times each time. The shivers arent long, and the 3-4 times are probably done within 30 seconds. But my tummy actually like shakes. I am 36 weeks 2 days today. Any clue what it actually could be? Since babies arent spost to be able to get cold in the womb? Im not really nervous about it, just more curious.

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BerryBoo
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Hm, I have no idea... Could be muscle spasms maybe across your belly?? I don't think I've experienced something like you are describing w/any of my pregnancies. When baby hiccups it's weird feeling though.

jesuschild06
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah definately not hiccup feeling. Maybe it is muscle spasms. Maybe a kind of BH.

Quoting BerryBoo:

Hm, I have no idea... Could be muscle spasms maybe across your belly?? I don't think I've experienced something like you are describing w/any of my pregnancies. When baby hiccups it's weird feeling though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaScho88
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:33 AM

I don't know what it is, but I have felt the same thing with each of my pregnancies a couple times, and it's not hiccups...I think its just the baby trying to move and theres barely any room in there now, it's definately not a contraction either

jesuschild06
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:27 PM

maybe so :) 

Quoting MamaScho88:

I don't know what it is, but I have felt the same thing with each of my pregnancies a couple times, and it's not hiccups...I think its just the baby trying to move and theres barely any room in there now, it's definately not a contraction either

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN