Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Other children predicting gender

Posted by   + Show Post

Just curious if anyone's children have predicted the gender of baby.  I've heard woman say, "my dd would call the baby, 'baby brother' and we then found out she was right".  Just for fun :)

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
zetajen
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I am not pregnant yet. Trying in about 10 days. but DS wants a baby sister for his baby sister and I think that is soooo sweet. when I first asked, he wanted a boy, but quickly changed his mind because he thought his sister, who is 2, would like a sister. Time will tell.

AidanCamsMom
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM

When I was pregnant with my dd, my oldest was absolutely adamanent he was getting the sister he wanted. He wouldn't listen to anyone that it might be a brother-he was right. This time both my boys said girl, but it's a boy.

hot_momma633
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
a friend of mines nephew told me I was having a girl with my first and he was right.
Devious103102
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Nope, lol. 

CollinMommy
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Both my DS and my SO's DD said they were having a little sister, but lo and behold, another boy. My DS still tells people that it's his baby sister Wyatt... lol.... I think we may finally be getting through to him that he is going to have a little brother, not sister!!! its so funny tho. 

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

My younger two say I am having a girl, I think is a boy! Can't tell you what it is untili Oct so you will have to keep it BUMPed LOL

kayleebugsmom32
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM

My dd is 2 and she always said that she was going to have a baby "sissure" :-) And we found out at 16 wks that she was in fact going to have a baby sister!

mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:01 PM

My DD told me the day after I found out I was pregnant that I was growing a baby brother in my tummy. We didn't even tell her I was pregnant until 3 weeks later when I took her to my dating sono.

At my 20 week sono I got a peek and from what I saw I am infact having a boy, but since I requested to not be told I will find out for sure in June at my baby shower.

KatieFlower
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM

yes! mY BOYS knew! and it is a girl! they kept saying that "of course its a girl"

they were right :)_
theyre 3 and 5

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM

nope. They were insistent lil girl was a boy named Bouncy. We now know she's a girl. Now she's just "Sister." They don't use her name unless asked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured