Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Other children predicting gender

Posted by   + Show Post

Just curious if anyone's children have predicted the gender of baby.  I've heard woman say, "my dd would call the baby, 'baby brother' and we then found out she was right".  Just for fun :)

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Replies (41-50):
Jen4boys06
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Such a beautiful pic!  Congrats!

Quoting krystyneh:

Mobile Photo

My niece told me I was pregnant with a baby girl a week before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter then my daughter told me I was week before I found out I was pregnant with my son. Here's a pic of them :) my daughter will be 6 on November 29th and my son is 5 days old <3

Jen4boys06
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Sorry about you loss momma :(

Quoting TammyHelton:

My step daughter was right she keep saying little sister. she knew the last time i was pregnant to she said girl and it was but we lost her.

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Quoting Jen4boys06:

Such a beautiful pic!  Congrats!

Quoting krystyneh:

Mobile Photo

My niece told me I was pregnant with a baby girl a week before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter then my daughter told me I was week before I found out I was pregnant with my son. Here's a pic of them :) my daughter will be 6 on November 29th and my son is 5 days old <3

tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM

My son told me it was a girl from the beginning. I even asked if it would be okay if it was a boy, he said "Yeah, but it's just a girl."

After we found out it was a girl, we told him when he got off the bus. His reaction was "Yeah, I know." 

cuppycake91
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM

My 3 year old kept saying baby brother for the first few months, then changed it to baby sister. lol We are having a boy. 

mom2be2013397
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM
She was wrong lol its a girl Paighton nicole

Quoting Jen4boys06:

How exciting!  Keep me posted :)

Quoting mom2be2013397:

My dd keeps saying baby brother. I told her we don't know yet and she keeps saying brother so we will see at my appointment in the am. Hope she's right

summerbear
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
We had another boy! She was right, again!

Quoting Jen4boys06:

So, what did you have?  I'm due in 5 weeks and am excited to know who this baby is!

Quoting summerbear:

My second daughter was right about her brother. She is saying I am having another boy, we will find out in about 5 weeks when baby comes!

Jen4boys06
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Beautiful name!

Quoting mom2be2013397:

She was wrong lol its a girl Paighton nicole

Quoting Jen4boys06:

How exciting!  Keep me posted :)

Quoting mom2be2013397:

My dd keeps saying baby brother. I told her we don't know yet and she keeps saying brother so we will see at my appointment in the am. Hope she's right

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:49 AM
My kids aren't reliable. They both WANT a brother so that's what they say it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Mine never guessed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)