Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30weeks pregnant

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM
  • 27 Replies
What is expected of me by now?dos n don'ts..plz advice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funhappymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

What do you mean, what is expected of you?

YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Could you clarify please? I am not sure what you are asking for exactly.
kaylaybaby666
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Im confused by what your asking
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:40 PM
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xalima
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Am 30wks preg n am 24. I dnt have any1 to guide me,here u really need to be rich to get a doctor to guide u. I just need advice on how to give birth to a healthy baby n what to expect during and after pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xalima
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Eg how will i knw my water broke up,or what to carry during labour, is it ok to use veet to shave down there, is it safe to have sex nw, but the most stressful is how to take care of an infant after labour. I wil b alne after labour.my hubby is young too. Will i be ok and have the strenght of taking care of an infant after birth?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
puglove19
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I am just curious as to how you'll be alone if you are married. 

Quoting Xalima:

Eg how will i knw my water broke up,or what to carry during labour, is it ok to use veet to shave down there, is it safe to have sex nw, but the most stressful is how to take care of an infant after labour. I wil b alne after labour.my hubby is young too. Will i be ok and have the strenght of taking care of an infant after birth?

Xalima
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM
By alne i mean i dnt have midwyf or my mom or any lady to help me. My hubby wl be working n help wen hes bak bt wat i nid is a lady hu can help me esp the 1st week after labour.

Quoting puglove19:

I am just curious as to how you'll be alone if you are married. 

Quoting Xalima:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FarmMom383
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

this is my first pregnancy.  i have been told you will for sure know when your water breaks and when you are ready for labor.  as for taking care of the baby i think it is mostly instinct u will learn the difference in cries whether they are hungry tired or need to be changed.  mostly new borns eat sleep and poop.  i wouldnt worry to much about not having a midwife or ne thing your hubby will have instincts as well and there is always this site if you have questions such as the new mom group.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Sweety this site is mostly american women who will mostly deliver in hospitals and have been under a midwife or doctors care since we peed on a stick.

Only like 10% of women break their water at the start of labor. Once in labor you'll know because the pain will intensify. You can deliver your baby in the sac of water fine. Just burst it afterward. Some of the home birth mamas might be able to tell you what your birthing kit will need. You can google it as well.

You can still use veet. Sex is still safe. In a normal uncomplicated birth you will be fine to take care of a newborn, you'll be up and walking around within an hour of delivery. Since you have access to a computer google infant care.....

I don't know what else to tell you. I wouldn't give birth unassisted unless it was an emergency. You seem not to have had prenatal care or at least not a lot of it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured