I am 28 weeks 4 days I have IC and have a cerclage placed. I had gained some cervical length after surgery but I have funneled down to 1.7 as of two weeks ago. My daughter who is now 4 was born at 30 weeks on the dot. Ive been having pressure down there and have also been suffering from sharp tugging pains in my cervix. my specialist told me at my last check the stitch was trying to hold while my cervix keep funneling and thats the friction I'm feeling. Ive also been having contractions off and on that I wasn't aware of until my homeheath nurse who comes to give me p17 injection was monitoring baby's heart and felt them. so i know I'm not gonna make it full term. I wanted to shoot for a vaginal birth this time and m doc said i was a good candidate for VBAC.... I was giving the consent form to bring back and now I'm just undecided on having a vaginal or cecearean. so many friends and family keep telling me they ripped from vagina to their anus......My sis told me how she ended up with 90 stitches and has never been the same down here. I'm so afraid of trying for a vaginal birth now. i know i will have to decide soon and i think I'm leaning more toward repeat c section. is it possibly to not tear down there or is that slim?