Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pinching pain???

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:02 AM
  • 7 Replies

I started getting this HORRIBLE pinching pain in my vagina..like, right on my cervix or per say it is my cervix. Anyone else experience this or expericing this?

I was an easy 3cm and thinning on Monday my midwife said and since Tuesday I have been having some cleansing moments (like every single time I eat). Someone please tell me this nagging vaginal pain is my cevix and baby working together because I am - so - over being pregnant. I went at 40w exactly with DS1 and this pregnnacy has felt like the longest one ever. I would like to bake till 41w but I seriously cannot stand being pregnant any longer. There is no end in sight it feels like,

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SOCO101
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Sounds like your about to go at any moment to me!

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:05 AM

i've had this nagging on and off cervix pain for like a week now.  =[ i am getting so impatient but it's so hard not to.

Quoting SOCO101:

SOCO101
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

i've had this nagging on and off cervix pain for like a week now.  =[ i am getting so impatient but it's so hard not to.

Quoting SOCO101:

For me that last 2 weeks is the absolute hardest! 

CafeMom Tickers
Xanbuttsmom
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM
I describe ot as being "prison shanked" in the vagina (rapid stabbing pains) lol but I think I know what you mean. Its a sign to me that the baby is dropping. That and sore inner thighs. It sounds to me like you are getting close though. Good Luck!
butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:13 AM

It wasn't as bad with DS1. It felt like it went by super fast and then all of a sudden I woke up in labor and 17 hours later I was holding the ugliest, wrinkliest baby to exist (he looked like an old man..long and wrinkly).  I think since I have an almost four year old and constant things going on it feels like I have lost control and it is going by the longest. Ever. Ever.

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Quoting SOCO101:

For me that last 2 weeks is the absolute hardest! 

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:15 AM

that is exactly what it feels like. Literally being shanked (if i knew what it felt like).  He has dropped significantly in the past three days but I KNOW one morning I will wake up and all of a sudden or later in the day I'll be in labor.  It just feels like my body is trying to trick me or osmething at this point with all the pre-labor signs. And the pinching is definitely confusing since I never had that with my almost 4 year old. One morning I woke up, lost my entire mucous plug within an hour or two and 17 hours later I was holding him.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

I describe ot as being "prison shanked" in the vagina (rapid stabbing pains) lol but I think I know what you mean. Its a sign to me that the baby is dropping. That and sore inner thighs. It sounds to me like you are getting close though. Good Luck!

Xanbuttsmom
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Well you know what they say, every pregnancy/baby is different. I don't think your body is tricking you I think it's getting ready. It sounds like you're in early labor so just keep busy and keep your mind off of it and before you know it, you'll get the good pain. Walk walk walk walk walk. I don't know why this is the advice I always give I guess it's just what I would do lol.

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

that is exactly what it feels like. Literally being shanked (if i knew what it felt like).  He has dropped significantly in the past three days but I KNOW one morning I will wake up and all of a sudden or later in the day I'll be in labor.  It just feels like my body is trying to trick me or osmething at this point with all the pre-labor signs. And the pinching is definitely confusing since I never had that with my almost 4 year old. One morning I woke up, lost my entire mucous plug within an hour or two and 17 hours later I was holding him.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)