Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Advice Needed: Confused possible pregnancy

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:07 AM
  • 21 Replies

I’m 21 and use withdrawal as BC, Been using it for about a year successfully. Two days ago I took a test and it had a Second line it wasn’t very dark and appeared after 3 minutes it was a cheapo pink dye test. I took it because my last period was weird. Had a four day period March 17-March 19 and My last one was on cycle day 26 April 12 It wasn’t that heavy and had some small clotting it stopped after two days of bleeding for a day then that next day I spotted for the next day and a half. I have had excessive amount of clear watery discharge sometimes it gushes like when you have a period. Yesterday I felt as if I was getting my period kind of crampy. My stomach is bloated. I’m getting terrible headaches and been stuffy on and off and itchy. I broke out with a couple zits on my face. Earlier I could smell the closed container of Lysol wipes (this is the first time I’ve had a heightened sense of smell) I feel dizzy and nauseous. Not noticing a change in nipple color if there is a difference it’s not that much, but my boobs hurt so much I don’t want them touched and they feel a little harder than normal. My boobs have never hurt this much. I know you aren’t doctors but what do you think? Should I retest go to the doctors etc…?

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alove91
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:17 AM

I also use middle of the day pee

csnyder2217
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I had taken 3 home cheapies and they were all positive but super faint. the clinic said i was negative. went to my drs 2 weeks later and I was pregnant. some tests are more sensitive to the hcg hormone. get tested at the drs, if its negative, and in a week u still feel different take another test. may be too soon for some tests.

SarahMommie
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:45 AM
If you looked at the test in the time limit window and any line showed up even faint you are pregnant. I'd make an appointment with a doctor:-)
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:15 AM

You already tested and got a positive, you're preg. Congrats! Call your doc and set up an appt. 

alove91
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Thanks Ladies I'll let you know what happens:D

SuperMommy8908
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM

DUDE retest first morning pee, and get a couple if you arent sure, imo your eggo is preggo :)

stepconfused182
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM

You got a positve result so are most likely pregnant. What made you decide to test if you had a period April 12th??

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Pink dye is pretty reliable, a line is a line!!! Test again if you want to. Surprisingly, thus time around I got my strongest BFP line on a Dollar Tree pregnancy test.

But it sounds as if congratulations are in order!
alove91
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I tested because the period was abnormal, it was very light.

FarmMom383
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM

even a fait line means prego, a false neg is way more common then a false pos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN