Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Let's CHAT: What are your plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:57 AM
  • 92 Replies

Welcome to the Pregnancy group chat!

Grab a drink, pull up a chair and tell us how you are feeling today!

Do you have plans today or for the weekend?

Yard sale season is starting in many areas, do you shop at yard sales? Do you hold a yard sale each year? Tell us about the deals you have found!

coffee Let's Chat!

**To chat, click the 'Quote' button beneath a member's reply to respond to them. 
**To see if anyone quoted you, check the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgmmw
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Good morning ;) glad its the weekend. Probably going to hit a few yard sales and do some baby shopping.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Good morning everyone!
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Good morning!
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I have a lot of cleaning to do. I need to clean our winter coats and our coat closet this weekend. Whhheeeeee
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I love garage sales.

Quoting kgmmw:

Good morning ;) glad its the weekend. Probably going to hit a few yard sales and do some baby shopping.
k9l1c5
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't really have many plans this weekend other than spring cleaning and doing schoolwork. We usually only have one yard sale a year, a community yard sale with our neighborhood but we might try to do some more this summer. Sometimes I shop at them too to find things to resell on eBay. I got a coffee maker at a yard sale a few years ago for $2. That was awesome since it was just like the one we had previously that had broke a week before that.

ktcat217
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Good morning mammas! Feel alright so far today :) Thankful it's Friday! We're in the middle of moving so we're probably having a garage sale this weekend. Also, my DF has been working out of town since Monday and comes back either tonight or tomorrow! Ahhh! I'm so excited to see him! :)
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kgmmw:

its almost out city wide yard sales and im thinking about having one. although no one ever buys my stuff. ive been trying to sell it so long i was practiclly giving it away at my last one.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Quoting ktcat217:

Good morning mammas! Feel alright so far today :) Thankful it's Friday! We're in the middle of moving so we're probably having a garage sale this weekend. Also, my DF has been working out of town since Monday and comes back either tonight or tomorrow! Ahhh! I'm so excited to see him! :)

are you moving to a new house or a new town?

we seem to move a lot. weve been in this house since oct and i want to move again lol. went from to big to too small. or i just have to much junk lol

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM

just got done with day 12 of my insanity :D

it kick my butt at the time i do it but 5 mins later and i feel great!

want to lose 31 lbs :D and be pre both baby weight lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)