Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spotting or Period?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 3 Replies
In february 2013 I had an ectopic surgery n lost a tube. I had a period march 28th. I suspected I was pregnant again, but on the 24th I started spotting, it has been pink n here and there dark red discharge.. I hardly spotted at all yesterday, I put a pantie liner on before bed last night and woke up with nothing.. about and hour ago I started spotting again. I wiped and had darker red blood.. but now its just spotting again. Can this be due to pregnancy or is it just acting up from the ectopic surgery? Anyone have this happen?
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:10 PM

It could be a hormonal adjustment post-surgery, but if you suspect pregnancy then you should absolutely take a test.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I agree with pandapanda.  It could just be hormones playing around with you.  But, it never hurts to take a test to see.  Good luck!

misskrys86
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I doubt it's from the surgery I also had ectopic surgery and lost a tube last November. I bled pretty heavy for a week or so after and then just had normal periods from there. Just my experience at least. Sorry for your loss, if you're not pregnant now hopefully you will be soon :)

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured