Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

37 weeks!! piog

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:37 AM
  • 3 Replies

woooooooooooohooooooooooo!!!! so excited for today!!! baby is "full term!!!"   21 days till due date!!!  love watching those days count down!  the longer he keeps the better but it be awsome if he came may 1st. the what size is baby says he is a watermelon...well i think she has been that for a while now! LOL. 

Think my body is preparing!  hubby went to "play" last night (sorry tmi!!)  and he said woooo he is low!! and I also had 2 hard contractions last night that woke me up.  they were about 4 hours apart so not getting my hopes yet. but they were harder then the BHs iv been having. 

It could also be i over did it yesterday.  I wanted the house clean yesterday so i would have to do any cleaning today.  I wanna sit and relax and save my energy for my party.  paid for it last night.  My hips and pelvis would stop popping.  Poor hubby wanted to help me so bad but couldnt.  but he could tell even in sleep when it hurt and he would put his warm hand on the base of my spine and it feel so good he would soooth me back to sleep with just his touch.

as much as i wanna hit him with a baseball bat some days. I really do love that man.  will post a pic after my shower.  body just isnt ready to stand up that long yet.  I can feel how low cadan is this morning...woo buddy i thought my pelvis hurt before...thats nothing now that he is dropped!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM
ill be 39 weeks on tuesday, ive been having contractions the last week. i hate it! it wakes me up in the middle of the night, and then i cant go back to sleep. i just wish they would get closer! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:53 AM

That reminds me.... I'm 37 weeks today too!!!!! I plan on still having another 4 weeks or so, but just the realization that... I'm full term. Baby *could* come absolutely any time now.... wow.

and lol to wanting to hit him with a baseball bat sometimes. I know the feeling! One minute I want to strangle mine. The next I want to snuggle up like pretzels and coo about babies :) 

Quoting KittyTussand:

woooooooooooohooooooooooo!!!! so excited for today!!! baby is "full term!!!"   21 days till due date!!!  love watching those days count down!  the longer he keeps the better but it be awsome if he came may 1st. the what size is baby says he is a watermelon...well i think she has been that for a while now! LOL. 

Think my body is preparing!  hubby went to "play" last night (sorry tmi!!)  and he said woooo he is low!! and I also had 2 hard contractions last night that woke me up.  they were about 4 hours apart so not getting my hopes yet. but they were harder then the BHs iv been having. 

It could also be i over did it yesterday.  I wanted the house clean yesterday so i would have to do any cleaning today.  I wanna sit and relax and save my energy for my party.  paid for it last night.  My hips and pelvis would stop popping.  Poor hubby wanted to help me so bad but couldnt.  but he could tell even in sleep when it hurt and he would put his warm hand on the base of my spine and it feel so good he would soooth me back to sleep with just his touch.

as much as i wanna hit him with a baseball bat some days. I really do love that man.  will post a pic after my shower.  body just isnt ready to stand up that long yet.  I can feel how low cadan is this morning...woo buddy i thought my pelvis hurt before...thats nothing now that he is dropped!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Actually, current medical standards say a baby isn't considered full term til 38/39 weeks, when the brain is fully developed. ;) 

It sounds like you're in full-swing nesting mode! Enjoy it while you can and remember to rest as much as possible! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)