Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

symptoms kind of worry me

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM
  • 17 Replies
Before you say go to the doctor I have an appt soon so I am going to ask about this but was seeking natural remedy in the time being.

Migraines severe fatigue light headedness fainting nausea and heart beating fast along with pounding.

This doesn't go away and I need to do things around the house like wash dishes. Help me please!!
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Have you taken you blood pressure?
NoraDun
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Check your blood pressure! If its in the good range then I would suggest relaxation and water. And mention it o your Dr when you go in!

keikoness
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM
I don't have a way to check my blood pressure.

Quoting DACIA79:

Have you taken you blood pressure?

Mittenmommie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Lavender always helps me when my heart is pounding. Which I have a lot of the last week or so. And yes check your blood pressure.
I use a lavender spray, it's a natural de-stresser and relaxer. Good luck
keikoness
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Where would I get lavendar spray?

Quoting Mittenmommie:

Lavender always helps me when my heart is pounding. Which I have a lot of the last week or so. And yes check your blood pressure.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Panic attack? Though my migraines are worse after the panic and a panic attack during a migraine is just cruel.

Is this all happening at once? Take tylenol and drink something high in caffeine for the migraine. Make sure you are hydrated for the rest.
keikoness
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM
This is all happening at once. Just took my temp and I'm running a low grade fever.

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Panic attack? Though my migraines are worse after the panic and a panic attack during a migraine is just cruel.

Is this all happening at once? Take tylenol and drink something high in caffeine for the migraine. Make sure you are hydrated for the rest.

Mittenmommie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I got mine at Bath and Body Works. Most health food stores will have it also I believe.

Quoting keikoness:

Where would I get lavendar spray?

Quoting Mittenmommie:

keikoness
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:54 PM
I drank a cup of coffee for the migraine and I got better. Maybe all the symptoms were due to the migraine. I am still going to speak with my ob about and definitely invest in some lavender spray. :) thank you so much.
CABZS
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I honestly wouldn't wait to go to the Dr.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured