Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this sound familiar to ur pregnancy(s)

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM
  • 8 Replies
First off I'm 26 weeks..
I have had pressure on and off since Friday (in vagina) and back pain is a common occurrence for me but I had back spasm in upper/mid back yesterday and off and on since Friday back pain in upper/mid back and at times low back too! And more pressure in vagina yesterday and today than it was Friday... One of my back spasms caused pain to wrap around to my ribs..
A few hours ago I was driving home and yelled out because it felt like the insides of me or my baby head foot so etching was IN my vagina about ready to pop out and was very painful then it went away...

Now I'm just been having my regular uncomfortable back pain (nothing I worry about ).

I have no discharge, no blood, baby has still moved,.. Some small irritable pain in stomach off and on but random and slight.

Has this happened to anyone? And what is going on? Sound fine? Thank you :)
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LuvMommysBabies
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM
I'm only17 weeks and i've been feeling like that too. My doctor said as long as the baby and i are ok it not a concern. The stomach pain is mainly ligaments stretching and the back pain is from the weight and pressure of the baby, that is what i was told.
try4baby20
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:36 PM
It's normal! Bleeding, lOSS of fluid, or contractions are cause 4 concern
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsHill12
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Thanks.. My doc was worried before because of pressure I had off and on and this time it was more and stronger do I wasn't sure about that...
mammaci
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I went in with similar pains like this, I did have a lot of discharge though that's what made me go in.  They said its very common for your uterus to cause this pain as it is growining and getting ready for little one to come.  I am 29 weeks now and we are still doing fine.

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:37 PM

sounds pretty normal to both of my pregnancies... when that happened I sought out the chiropractor and it helped a bunch

bebe_ju-rah
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:40 PM
With my second- yes!!
5tyli5hLensT
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Yep same here lol
pacificamom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:17 PM

sounds normal but absolutely no fun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured