Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Should I be worried?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have a 6 yr old son and 1 yr old daughter. I know I will probably be judged for this but my children both have different fathers. My son's biological dad decided he didn't want to be a father to my son when he was 1. My daughters dad and I are married and raising both children together. My son thinks my husband is his father.

When I was pregnant with my son I had morning sickness the first five months. The first 3 days after I found out I couldn't eat or drink anything and when I did I vomited it just as fast as it went it. After those 3 days I was able to get and only vomited once and a while. When I was pregnant with my daughter I had morning sickness the first 3 months. I couldn't keep anything down and was admitted to the hospital 5 different times and had lost more than 20 pounds. After those 3 months I was able to eat and keep it down.

With this pregnancy I have only had occasional nausea. I haven't vomited yet. By no means am I complaining because I would love for me to not have vomiting like I did with either of my 2 older children. But should I worry that my morning sickness isn't as bad?

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:20 PM

some women don't get any at all...don't worry about it and jus be grateful this go round  :0) 

DaconosMommy
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I defintely am grateful. I hated it when I was pregnant with my son and daughter. I'm glad I dont have it now and hoping I dont get it at all.

Quoting Larsbug:

some women don't get any at all...don't worry about it and jus be grateful this go round  :0) 

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:34 PM

how far along are you?

Quoting DaconosMommy:

I defintely am grateful. I hated it when I was pregnant with my son and daughter. I'm glad I dont have it now and hoping I dont get it at all.

Quoting Larsbug:

DaconosMommy
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I am only 4 weeks. with my daughter I found at 4 weeks at thats when the morning sickness started. I'm still nursing her so I wonder if that makes a difference this pregnancy.

Samantha.Stetka
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Nope!:) Every pregnancy is diffrent!

CafeMom Tickers
brittany208
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:19 PM

don't worry at all. be grateful! every pregnancy is different

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)